What has your Emperor's Champion slain?

I haven't noticed a thread like this made in the BT forum so figured this could be fun to start, and to strengthen our zeal by hearing valiant battles fought by our chosen knights.

So far my Emperor's champion has slain:

Ghazgul?

x3 ork warboss

x2 Orc mecs

x1 Trygon

Mind you the trygon had taken wounds already.

I'm playing Admec on Thursday so hope to add a few more beasties to the list!

What glories have your champions achieved?

In V7 my champion has killed very little, because my local meta was all about stacking invulnerable saves and feel no pain type things. In V8 he has killed :

• Various space marine unnamed characters
  • A T'Au commender in some sort of mecha
  • A necron lord on some sort of flying saucer (which exploded and unfortunately took out a crusader squad)
  • Lucius the eternal
  • A daemon prince of nurgle
  • A wolf lord on TW

Hmm, mine took on a few enemies in low point games only so far.

He took out a Chaos Lord along with most of his Chosen retinue, and also took on a TDA Wolfpriest (chaplain?), and helped finish off the Wolfguard command squad the enemy warlord deployed alongside.

Pretty good showing I guess, as he provided the decisive moments which secured both battles in my favour. This was before his points reduction too!

Of course he also took a Cannoness' Inferno Pistol to the face in overwatch, then failed his CP reroll... D6 damage weapons are no joke! That battle came right down to the wire with a bloody scrap over the relic, with a few plucky crusaders finally bringing down the Cannones (who in my mind was basically leaping about the battlefield like Gal Gadot).

So Yeah, be careful what you charge at!

Mine recently took out witch Crowe in a single round of combat; though his morgul blade generated enough attacks to reduce the EC to 1 wound at the same time. The re-rolls turned both hits and wounds from 1/2 fails to all pass, which was nice.

Draigo later overwatched his last wound as zeal led me to charge him before the rest of his accompanying crusaders.

Most recently he killed a hive tyrant on the charge without anyone else even getting to attack. Various HQs over the years, however there is one Dark Angels company master I am most proud to have slain.

My EC waltz'd through a land raider crusader and two tac squads worth of bolters under the buff of the old banner of devastation, losing only one wound.  Moved up, made my charge (survived the overwatch of said shenanigans) and challenged the captain, I was all but tabled so he accepted.  I ended up losing, but single handedly the greatest feat my EC has ever performed.  Accept any challenge no matter the odds brothers.

Edited by MyD4rkPassenger

Goedwen de Montfort, Emperor's Champion of the Emperor's most holy Idas Crusade only just got himself oine of the most hideous Witches:

A Grey Knight Grand Master in a Nemesis Dreadknight

There was a crap ton of luck ZEAL involved. The acompanying crusader squad also took one wound off

Let's see...somewhat recently....

Lemartes

Three Death Company

Two Death Company ("I like that one the best")

3 Astral Claws (PA)

A five man squad of Tartaros termies with twin lightning claws

Awesome participation gents! I'm glad to see that the EC has done the emperors work across dozens of crusades.

Tomorrow I face some traterious admec who's binary code has began to succumb to the warp.

I, Brother Talarian, vow to seek out the biggest threat on the battlefield, and end it. Accept any challenge no matter the odds!

Will report back with my ECs heroic acts

In V7 my champion has killed very little, because my local meta was all about stacking invulnerable saves and feel no pain type things. In V8 he has killed :

• Various space marine unnamed characters
  • A T'Au commender in some sort of mecha
  • A necron lord on some sort of flying saucer (which exploded and unfortunately took out a crusader squad)
  • Lucius the eternal
  • A daemon prince of nurgle
  • A wolf lord on TW

• Lucius the eternal

Nooooooooo! An Emperor's Champion became a Chaos Lord!

• Lucius the eternal

He didn't, and he won't. The traitors did get a bit angsty at the kill arguably so they cowardly shot him... with a laser destroyer... in the back... twice. Needless to say, the gene seed was not recovered in good conditions from what was left of the poor fellow.

• Lucius the eternal

He didn't, and he won't. The traitors did get a bit angsty at the kill arguably so they cowardly shot him... with a laser destroyer... in the back... twice. Needless to say, the gene seed was not recovered in good conditions from what was left of the poor fellow.
Hah! That means laser destroyer guy is cutting his face up as we speak!

My list is not nearly as impressive brothers, but mine has cut down:

a Solitaire

a Tau Crisis suit Commander

In the case of the Tau, he survived the charge with 1 wound (bad damage rolls after every swing hitting and wounding), then fell back one inch and unloaded 4 overcharged cyclonic launchers suicide killing the Champ. That counts as a kill damnit, that's how an fps would rule it! Plus the Champ was back on the field next turn via sustained assault.

Edited by Ebon Hand

Brothers, I return to you my vow completed. Thanks to the stormraven my EC and his retinue deployed behind enemy lines.

My EC charged the warlord and slew him in single combat. The veterans with thunder hammers surrounded the fight, ensuring no robots would intervene.

Further good news, the BT, with the help of some guardsmen won out against the mighty robots.

I haven't kept a list of all the scrubs he's slain, but these are probably Champion Barristan's most notable kills in 8th so far:

- a Slaanesh sorcerer

- a Word Bearer dark apostle

- 2 Necron Overlords

- a Necron overlord and his command barge

- 2 Custodes

- a pretty badly beaten up Librarian dreadnought

Most of those have been in one round of combat. I'm pretty happy with the EC this edition so far lol