What has your Emperor's Champion slain?

During a tournament the other day my Champion developed a taste for Daemon Princes.

Two of them pounced on Helbrecht caught in the open and unfortunately laid him low. The Champion charges in to exact vengeance and in one go killed them both. A third Daemon decided it didn’t want a taste of that Black Sword and turned tail - spending the rest of the game running with an angry Champion hot on its heels.

Next game the Templars were charged by another Prince. It mauled a glut of brave Neophytes before the rest of the Crusaders stepped aside to allow the Champion access. Once again, it only took him one go to behead the Daemon and move on.

I’m considering modelling a decapitated Daemon head on his base...

• 2 weeks later...
In a 9000 Point game Vs Orks last night, My Venerable Chaplain Dreadnought cracked open a Stompa, allowing my Emperors Champion to liberate the head of Ghazghkull Thraka from his shoulders as he stumbled out of the wreck. 4 swings, 4 hits, 4 wounds, all doing 3 damage. He did not make any of his invuln saves. In addition, getting Slay The Warlord clinched me the win by putting me 1 victory point ahead.

Is the "A new life awaits you..." a reference to 'Blade Runner' ("A new life awaits you in the off-world colonies. The chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure,")? Or was the line also used in 'BioShock' (which I assume "Welcome to Rapture" is a reference to)?

• 2 weeks later...

Crusading is hard work... but rewarding.

Well said. If you ever make a new Emperor's Champion model, you should also get a xeno or Daemon model, just so the Emperor's Champion may be posed with one foot on the severed head of one of the Imperium's enemies.

That sir, is a good idea. I’ve seen some people use the FW Sigismund model, I might try something with that.

I really need to start taking pictures of the things my Emperor's Champion kills in combat. He's been an a roll lately, him and Helbrecht both. Sometimes the Champion softens up the big nasty and Helbrecht ends up delivering the final blow. Such is the High Marshal's right of course. 

Yesterday my Emperor's Champion has slain Mephiston after he had cracked open my Crusader Squad carrying Land Raider with his eight S10 attacks. With slaying him I also completed the tactical objective for slaying a witch...and of course he was also the warlord B)

Once again, my hunble crusaders pushed back a T'au incursion, and the Emperor's Champion claimed the heads of both a so-called 'Ethereal' blasphemer and their 'legendary' Shadowsun, who learned the true despair of shadow from the Black Sword itself.

Emperor's Champion had his favorite prey today, Tau Battlesuit Commanders. It took three combat phases to do it (to my dismay at the amount of 4+ saves my opponent made on top of my horrid rolling for my D3 damage results) but he did eventually fall to the Black Sword. It was a hard fought victory. 

Now mind you, I had a perfectly good chance to light that battlesuit commander up with Meltas and 5 Hellblasters. I could have just scrapped him with fire. But no, that would have been disgraceful to our chapter. The enemy warlord within striking distance, the Marshal of Crusade and the Emperor's Champion sitting idle and simply watching the xeno die to ranged firepower? No. My Crusaders and Hellblasters were told to hold their fire, the honor of the kill belonged to the Champion or Marshal, and it is to be done according to the ways of our chapter. To do otherwise would have brought dishonor to the Fortis Crusade.