New releases for Dark Angels

Chaplain Raeven

No sacred standards? Well that sounds like they skipped a beat then. If they sold sacred standard transfer sheets that fit the normal banners and included rules for them again that’d be extra money for like ten minutes of work. Also means that one of the things that differentiate greenwing from codex marines is missing.

GW said "Grim Resolve is great for units of Terminators in particular – you’ll be free to take 10-man squads without having to worry about the cost of morale.“ on Warhammer Community. But from pics, DW and RW don't have Grim Resolve at all...:teehee:

GW said "Grim Resolve is great for units of Terminators in particular – you’ll be free to take 10-man squads without having to worry about the cost of morale.“ on Warhammer Community. But from pics, DW and RW don't have Grim Resolve at all...:teehee:

Maybe it's army-wide. We'll have to see the entry in the codex to see who it applies to. If it's anyone with the Dark Angels keyword whilst having a battleforged army, even Forgeworld units will benefit, which is a massive deal.

GW said "Grim Resolve is great for units of Terminators in particular – you’ll be free to take 10-man squads without having to worry about the cost of morale.“ on Warhammer Community. But from pics, DW and RW don't have Grim Resolve at all...:teehee:

Maybe it's army-wide. We'll have to see the entry in the codex to see who it applies to. If it's anyone with the Dark Angels keyword whilst having a battleforged army, even Forgeworld units will benefit, which is a massive deal.

That will be cool! Hope our vehicles will benefit from it. 

Grim Resolve is a chapter tactic, you get it for having a full detachment of Dark Angels. It wont show up on the profiles. However, its still irrelevant for Deathwing since Inner Circle makes them fearless. Also, being a marine chapter tactic, it will only affect infantry, bikes and dreadnoughts.

Edited by TheFinisher4Ever

Grim Resolve is a chapter tactic, you get it for having a full detachment of Dark Angels. It wont show up on the profiles. However, its still irrelevant for Deathwing since Inner Circle makes them fearless.

In chapter focus they mention grim resolve's morale rule being very useful for terminators. So that kind of implies that inner circle doesn't give them fearless anymore

Grim Resolve is a chapter tactic, you get it for having a full detachment of Dark Angels. It wont show up on the profiles. However, its still irrelevant for Deathwing since Inner Circle makes them fearless.

In chapter focus they mention grim resolve's morale rule being very useful for terminators. So that kind of implies that inner circle doesn't give them fearless anymore
That seems to have been a mistake (as was DA getting the Stormhawk, it isn't in the codex). In that the team said that Inner Circle gives fearless :)

If I remember correctly some of the relics where

Shroud of heroes relic is - 1 to hit

Mace of redemption replaces a power maul

+3 str, - 3ap and d3 damage

Eye of the unseen was - 2 leadership bubble

Apparently shroud stacks with darkshroud for a - 2 to hit with aversion can make something - 3 mwahaha

Captain

Grim Resolve is a chapter tactic, you get it for having a full detachment of Dark Angels. It wont show up on the profiles. However, its still irrelevant for Deathwing since Inner Circle makes them fearless. Also, being a marine chapter tactic, it will only affect infantry, bikes and dreadnoughts.

Maybe, but they haven't stated it anywhere. The traits/fleet adaptions what have you, ARE army wide. While I reckon you are correct, I'll wait and see the entry in the Blood Angels codex first :)

Just quickly checked a bid that reviewed the BA index,seems you are indeed correct.

Edited by Helycon

pre-order is up on the NZ site

In the preview page on the ravenwing it name some of the successors 1st and 2nd companies, pretty cool.  

Bit difficult to make out, but i think the Angels of Vengeance 1st company is the Dreadwing (i guess Farith Redloss was their 1st chapter master then :D), and their 2nd company is the Raptorwing.

Its says the Angels of Redemtions 1st and 2nd companies are referred to as the Redwings i think.

pre-order is up on the NZ site

In the preview page on the ravenwing it name some of the successors 1st and 2nd companies, pretty cool.  

Bit difficult to make out, but i think the Angels of Vengeance 1st company is the Dreadwing (i guess Farith Redloss was their 1st chapter master then :D), and their 2nd company is the Raptorwing.

Its says the Angels of Redemtions 1st and 2nd companies are referred to as the Redwings i think.

And the Angels of Absolution Inner Circle is called the "Hidden Brotherhood" :)

Speed of the Raven should make RW happy. Forgive me, I'm not doing a screen capture, but 1 CP and you can advance, shoot, and charge in the same turn.

Goodness that is really good. Do you still take the -1 to hit from advancing?

Its on Facebook, the stratagem card suggests nothing about any negatives.

It also says nothing about overriding the normal rules for Advancing, aside from Charges.  I'd say without an explicit exception, the normal rules would apply.

125 for Special Edition with dice and data cards

85 for Normal Edition with dice and data cards

80 for Special Edition

40 For Normal Edition

Ill be getting the special edition. Cant help it. sarted with DA 7th, then Skitarri 7th, Cult Mech 7th, Nids 8th, and in a few hours DA 8th

Edited by jbaeza94