[DW] Blackthorn and Swordhand: OOC Thread

Commissar Molotov

All you would need to do is slightly temporally displace your post starting from "there is a fourth option" to being said when the marines convene with the children Captain and General since I assume that all the marines, despite side conversations, were listening to what Solastion was saying.

My plans are that Slips needs to make a decision in terms of who will lead the orbital defense and then Vortis will call a recess to the Council. We can then have Vortis discuss the situation with Blackthorn and then Swordhand can arrive.

I like the way Tyber thinks get the biggest bomb we can and Vorr will channel his inner Dave Lister:

"Well yes, I have actually, Arnold. Why don't we go down to the ammunition stores, get a nuclear warhead and then strap one to my head! I'll nut the smegger to oblivion!"

My placeholder has been updated.

Slips / Blackthorn: I think it would be a good idea for Blackthorn to convene - I will over the weekend move things on to the next day, when the Xenocide breaks from the warp and Swordhand and Blackthorn can encounter one another for the first time.

EDIT: If you wish, it would be fine for you to make whatever reply you want to Vortis and then to transition the scene to your own chambers.

Edited by Commissar Molotov