[DW] Blackthorn and Swordhand: OOC Thread

Commissar Molotov

It doesn't help with FFG changing the rules a little bit between the "settings". Like you said, Full Auto in DW is +20 and the multiple attacks with Swift or Lightning are completely different as well. Makes for a brain strain when you're used to one edition over the other.

I even checked the rules and found out Lightning Attack doesn't have a penalty, even though I thought it did. If I ever mention incorrect rules or modifiers in my posts, could you guys help correct me?

In the earlier versions of the rules (dark heresy, rogue trader, deathwatch) lightning attack is three individual attacks.

In later versions they changed the rules to work like autofire - one attack that can result in multiple hits.

Would either Atreus or Vorr mind if Gideon took point as they entered? As a Tactical Marine it would make sense, but if you want your characters to lead I don't mind.

That was kind of what I was envisioning. The descritption said it was well fortified so I figured I'd claw a hole in the defences and let you take the lead as a tactical marine and our devastator can cover us as we go in. something like that.

We need to discuss Vorr's XP expenditure - I think he needs to go on a shopping spree!

I updated my sheet earlier spent 2k on sound constitution, hip shooting and target selection. If he has any left to spend we can go shopping haha :D think last time he levelled I just put it in stats.

Updated my Placeholder, hope you're fine with how I used Yeng and Argus to describe events!

All good, I think you did well. Exactly how Argus would've acted.

Apologist, any ideas on how to approach this situation? I was thinking we both just run in shooting to support Embe and close distance, but if you're already working on something different  we can go with that.