[DW] Blackthorn and Swordhand: OOC Thread

Commissar Molotov

Great response, @TBTL! I assure you it's not a competition!

Thank you. I know that, more a feel of not up to standard. But don't all artists have a sense of that in their work no matter what the medium? As long as it flows and you can work with it then I'm happy.

Looking forward to seeing the next part

Great response, @TBTL! I assure you it's not a competition!

Thank you. I know that, more a feel of not up to standard. But don't all artists have a sense of that in their work no matter what the medium? As long as it flows and you can work with it then I'm happy.

Looking forward to seeing the next part

Apologies all for my absence.  When Mol posted up that things were moving again I fell ill before managing to get something up and for the last week or two I haven't been up to doing much of anything. Even as I finally started to shrug the damned illness off all I could do was sleep after work.  I am back firing on... most of my cylinders and will endeavour to get something up shortly.  For the most part Pallan had been mostly a back ground character, although this is likely due to my update schedule.  I will see what I can do to improve on that.

So apologies again all but please bear with me and I will see what I can do.

Glad your well again Argent. Life hey

@necronaut sorry I haven't filled my placeholder, work got mental and then I've been away on business. I've got a full free day tomorrow and Saturday as the kids are at the in-laws, so I'll put something good up then

I'm looking forward to reading his response, it should be interesting to see!

Glad your well again Argent. Life hey

@necronaut sorry I haven't filled my placeholder, work got mental and then I've been away on business. I've got a full free day tomorrow and Saturday as the kids are at the in-laws, so I'll put something good up then

I'm looking forward to reading his response, it should be interesting to see!

Oh dude it's going to be a complete slate fest against him, dis this, dis that