[DW] Blackthorn and Swordhand: OOC Thread

Commissar Molotov

The amusing thing is, there really isn't anything in his past holding him back, just knowledge in the fact that he knows it's not his path to walk.

Cool, I think Ekieo is just trying to justify the odd feeling he has of Tyber by calling upon his own emotions of the past and making a comparison with that. It could be a projection of his past throwing him off?

The amusing thing is, there really isn't anything in his past holding him back, just knowledge in the fact that he knows it's not his path to walk.

Cool, I think Ekieo is just trying to justify the odd feeling he has of Tyber by calling upon his own emotions of the past and making a comparison with that. It could be a projection of his past throwing him off?

Maybe and he doesn't know Tyber enough to read him too well yet so it could be as simple as trying to put Tyber into a box that makes sense to Ekieo. When it could be as simple as in any other Chapter Tyber would be fresh from the scout company, if not still serving in it as he waits for a reserve company to have a space for him.

Top notch!

Really? Thank you. Your response is awesome, love the quotes and Helgrims perspective from a veteran Chaplin.

Where shall we go from here? I'm happy to follow your lead?

I haven't the foggiest! Give me some time; I'll try to think up something, though our scene could just as easily close there if @CM likes

Top notch!

Really? Thank you. Your response is awesome, love the quotes and Helgrims perspective from a veteran Chaplin.

Where shall we go from here? I'm happy to follow your lead?

I haven't the foggiest! Give me some time; I'll try to think up something, though our scene could just as easily close there if @CM likes

Let's see what @CM would like to do, but I'm happy to continue with it

I agree with steel company, it could be very significant to a Chaplin to have these 'revelations', more so than Solza.

If Helgrim see's this and reveals it too him it would be as good as seeing it himself because of who Helgrim is. Then if that gets told to the rest of the Team it would have similar knock on affect...

Maybe reading to deep into it but hey I like to get caught up in these things! I'll wait to see what you decide before rolling.

A.T.: You are not mechanically grappled, even though the Kroot is clinging onto you. Should you wish to use Assassin Strike, you can totally fluff it as you flinging the Kroot off you. I won't produce a map for this encounter - it's a brutal close-range fight.

Swordhand people, I am working on your update - although it might land tomorrow.

Edited by Commissar Molotov

A.T.: You are not mechanically grappled, even though the Kroot is clinging onto you. Should you wish to use Assassin Strike, you can totally fluff it as you flinging the Kroot off you. I won't produce a map for this encounter - it's a brutal close-range fight.

Assassin strike is more for big, tough targets that he would be able to damage otherwise. Plus it wouldn't be seemly to run away from his ward :p

What was the perception test for?