[DW] Blackthorn and Swordhand: OOC Thread

Commissar Molotov

Sorry guys, a bit hectic here! There's a lot going on for me to process, so I will get onto it. 

If someone wanted to help me out with something, could you go through the character sheets and list all the ranged and melee weapons in the Kill-Team? 

Thanks hugely!

Sorry guys, a bit hectic here! There's a lot going on for me to process, so I will get onto it. 

If someone wanted to help me out with something, could you go through the character sheets and list all the ranged and melee weapons in the Kill-Team? 

Thanks hugely!

I can go over that tomorrow, unless someone beats me to it...

Also CM, I can post a cheat-sheet for Tyber's quirks if you like... you did make mention of wanting something along those lines at some point.

Thanks hugely!

I can go over that tomorrow, unless someone beats me to it...

Also CM, I can post a cheat-sheet for Tyber's quirks if you like... you did make mention of wanting something along those lines at some point.

I'm on it brethren.

MR.

For CM's Request:

Melee Weapons:           range     Damage      Pen      add SB?     Damage Type:      Qualities    

Combat Knife                 melee     1D10+2        2            Y                 R        

Chain Sword                   Melee     1D10+3       3            Y                 R                     Balanced, Tearing    

Tyber's Arming Sword     Melee     1D10+5       3            Y                 R        

Varvost's Chain Axe        Melee     1D10+5       3            Y                 R                      Tearing  

Reductor                         Melee      1D10+2     10           N                 R                                

Grenades:                       Range    Damage   Pen         RoF        Damage Type:     Qualities

Krak Grenade                    3xSB   3D10+4       6            S/-/-             X      

Frag Grenade                    3XSB   2D10+2      0            S/-/-             X                      Blast 4                                

Ranged Weapons:            Range     Damage       Pen      RoF        Clip Size                     Damage Type:        Qualities

Bolt Pistol                             30           1D10+9       4         S/2/-          5                                 X                           Tearing

Bolter                                  100           1D10+9      4         S/3/-          28                               X                           Tearing

Heavy Bolter                        150          1D10+12    5          -/-/6          Backpack supply         X                           Tearing

Vaidan's Flamer                    20           1D10+9      4         S/-/-           6                                 E                           Flame

Atratus' Sniper Rifle              250          1D10+4     2         S/-/-           5                                 R                           Accurate, Felling, Toxic

Frag Cannon                         20           3D10+5     4         S/2/-          40                                R                           Blast(3), Razor Sharp

CM’s Quirk cheat sheet for Tyber:

Mk VIII Errant Armour:

Torso armour 11

Any head hit, roll 1D10, on 8, 9, 10 deal damage to torso.

Chapter Characteristics:                                +5 to BS/WS (Rights of Battle pg. 22)

Solo Mode:                                         Quick Reactions                (Rights of Battle pg. 32)

Have Lighting reflexes; rank 3 give +10 to dodge tests; rank 5 gives rapid reaction talent; rank 7 gives auto pass on one agility test per game session, for opposed tests am considered to have rolled a 01

Squad Mode attack:                       Tactical Finesse (Rights of Battle pg. 33)

Self and Squad in support range can make one melee or ranged attack as a half action (single shot for ranged), then make a half move action. May disengage from melee freely

Squad Mode Defensive:                               Courage Under Fire (Rights of Battle pg. 33)

Self and squad in support range may immediately recover from being pinned; at rank 4 may also make a half move action

Chapter Advancement Table:     No Respite for the Enemy (Rights of Battle, pg. 42)

Is that the kind of stuff you are looking for CM?

Edited by Steel Company

Can't you upload the Excel sheet somewhere and link it here? :smile.:

I guess I could try and make a google sheet... never done one of those before....

Edit:

Let me know if it works:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18qW2TonrfwWwL0dmdfwVF9FbPYSQJWkAOogkluNF5h8/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Steel Company

Wall them in with crates and starve them out?  :tongue.:

Spend a fate point to enter squad mode as a half action (one of you didn't aim IIRC) and then Bolter assault or fire for effect - throw another round of grenades as a reaction... though that leaves you vulnerable should Thorvald step out with his frag cannon, at least it might break the deadlock.

You'd get one more throw each and Varvost would get two. And then you'd be out of ammo.

Edited by A.T.

Good post, Mazer. :thumbsup:

Last post from me for a while though I'll try and come back online ASAP. Don't let things get too crazy in the meantime. :wink:

No problem :smile.:

Waves....

Is he gone?  Yes, he's gone.

Blue Team you heard the man right, get crazy he said.  No problem.

@ Steel - I did say Varvost is crazy enough to come in...

@ AT you know we can survive for two weeks in here without food right?  By that time Varvost will have chewed your arm off and you won't be able to shoot...so, yup going to plan.

EDIT: Nearly forgot - Nineswords - where did Greysight leave those Cluster Mines again....?

MR.

Edited by Mazer Rackham

Congrats Nineswords! 

Apologies all for the constant and continual delays, I know more than anyone that keeping up the momentum in these games is vital. I will be able to update Tuesday morning (UK time) - from then I will be able to update more regularly, now that some wedding stuff is out of the way. 

Thanks, 

Mol. 

Good news everybody! 

By the time you read this post you should hopefully see that I've updated. I thought that Easter holidays would mean I had loads of time for this game... alas not! 

However, I have been able to find my DW rulebook! 

jsNf8TU.jpg

Hopefully things should be a bit more productive now.