"This is Vortis. How may I aid you, my lord?"

The vox crackled. Even among the distortion, Sabaan attempted to compare it to what he had witnessed before.

+Acting-Governour. This is Blackthorn. Can you positively identify the presence of PDF elements reinforcing our position at the Tower of the Astropaths?++ He added a pict capture to the emission. ++Standing by response++

++Brot...Akkad. Solastion-ion-ion. Psychic Phennnnomena. Hindering. No Da-a-a-anger. Yet. Unable. Move. Standbyyyyyyyyy.++ 

It came from a long way away and for a moment, his Genehanced physiology and wargear both were unseated.  His Lyman's Ear implant tried to filter at the same time as his auto-senses, the biological hardware acting to prevent loss of awareness and to stabilise him as if weightless.  The gyroscopic stabilisers in his greaves fought against the neuro-impulse to relax and float merely from the sound.  His vision vexed for a moment as he could see almost the mist from his breath inside his helm and every - every - hair on his body stood on end at that voice, or more that sound.

He recognised the voice immediately as the Priest.  His senses were not vexed so much he could not tell friend from foe.  His jaw clenched as the depth of the words drew him into the eddies of the deep waters of the Warp.  Living under the Maelstrom he knew the Warp echoed strangely - not like the odd shadow of the Hivemind before - but it clung to everything, like invisible, tacky, oil.  By sending him the message from the room, Solastion had taken his spirit there and back again.  He could have been standing behind Daon and the vox call would have placed him leagues away.

Sabaan threaded through the flexible fabric of reality with an iron silvered needle, bringing him back to the now with his communications integration.  He pulsed +Out of Action/No Threat+ for the three Marines above him to the others.  To all intents and purposes, they were on their own.

"I know not what to tell you. I have been ordered here. We cannot leave."

Akkad waited for the Techmarine to complete his rituals.  The humans may have been buying time for their allies to gather to attack from below.  If so, the Krak grenade would alert them - if not, the others could see and hear as well as he.

So in the dark and rain they continued to wait.

MR.

EDIT: Typos

Edited by Mazer Rackham

Sabaan:

"PDF?" You hear the confusion clearly across the vox-link, and perhaps for a moment your servo-arm flexes involuntarily at the sneaking suspicion you have been betrayed, just as Ferrus Manus was betrayed on the black sands of Istvaan. 

"Those are not PDF forces, my lord. Those are household soldiers for House Qurn. Your Sergeant bade me organise the defenses. I have compelled all of the noble houses to release their forces to me. They've done precious little holed up within the Grand Estates. The Qurn family are weapons-traders in Far Dalthus and they maintain a well-armed and equipped levy. I judged that they may be able to support you in your endeavours." 

Sabaan:

"PDF?" You hear the confusion clearly across the vox-link, and perhaps for a moment your servo-arm flexes involuntarily at the sneaking suspicion you have been betrayed, just as Ferrus Manus was betrayed on the black sands of Istvaan. 

"Those are not PDF forces, my lord. Those are household soldiers for House Qurn. Your Sergeant bade me organise the defenses. I have compelled all of the noble houses to release their forces to me. They've done precious little holed up within the Grand Estates. The Qurn family are weapons-traders in Far Dalthus and they maintain a well-armed and equipped levy. I judged that they may be able to support you in your endeavours."

The Iron Hand sent the reply via the killteam's vox channel. He was still unconvinced. Still, mowing down potential allied forces at this point seemed wasteful. He keyed the external vox speakers on the 2-12.

"Members of House Qurn! This place is under lockdown by authority of the Imperial Inquisition!"

>>Like there is another one<< He blink clicked the vox Ghost away.

" You may fulfill your duty by denying His enemies access by barricading the paths leading here. Any further approach will be met by force". His voice sounded even more metallic, echoing down the lane. He cut the speaker. He trained the Chimera's heavy bolter on the nearest group of soldiers. One did not spend half a century among the priesthood of Mars without gaining at least a passing sense on the value of dramatic effect.

Sabaan keyed the squad vox channels.

++ If they are loyal. This will keep them busy. Otherwise, prepare to fire for effect++

Akkad, Atratus, Greysight, Sabaan, Varvost: 

As Sabaan's words echo, the soldier shrugs to himself. 

"As you command. We will fortify the approaches to the plaza."

He indicates to the others behind him, who begin to mount their vehicles again. Slowly, they begin to leave to do just as they have promised.

Vaidan, Solastion and Tyber: 

Almost immediately, it seems as though there is a moment of release. You can move once more, free of the pressure that had oppressed you. 

The Astropath begins to stir, looking at the three of you with her unseeing eyes. 

"The veil is closing in on us. The light of the Astronomicon is dimming. Your message has been sent into the void, but it is a leaf in the wind. Time will tell if the Watch-Station has received your words." 

Sinking to his knees, Tyber places the tip of his arming sword against the ground, resting his right hand and arm against the cross guard, his helm leaning forward and against the flat of the blade, his shoulders rising and falling slowly, before he speaks over the external vox, +Perhaps next time a little warning before you open us to the warp again.+

No sooner than had he spoke, than his onboard cogitator received a flood of data, the sudden appearance of the convoy, the requests from Akkad and the information that had been relayed since. Activating his link to Akkad, Tyber finally responded +I am sorry Ahu, the astropath sent the message, but we were exposed to… I cannot really explain it very well, something I had not seen or felt in both a long time or ever at the same time. All I can say for sure is that it is something I would like to avoid a second exposure to in the immediate future.+

Interim

The Kill-Team recovers two points of cohesion (to 9) and all characters regain one Fate Point. 

Vaidan: FATE 2 | WOUNDS 15/15 (20)

Solastion: FATE 3 | WOUNDS 23/23

Akkad: FATE 3 | WOUNDS 22/22

Greysight: FATE 4 | WOUNDS 22/22

Sabaan: FATE 3 | WOUNDS 22/22

Tyber: FATE 4 | WOUNDS 18/18 (19)

Atratus: FATE 4 | WOUNDS 23/23

Varvost: FATE 3 | WOUNDS 21/21(24)

Primary Objectives: 

Kill the Tyranid beast codified as the 'Broodlord' and end its domination over Syndalla.
Locate the city's Astropath and send a message to Imperial forces for reinforcement. 
[COMPLETE]

Secondary Objectives:
Ascertain the status of Syndalla's planetary governor and ensure continued Imperial control.
 [COMPLETE]
Help the PDF recapture the city of Beregar.
Escape the Imperial Navy vessel Voice of Thunder and reach the world of Syndalla.
 [COMPLETE]
Defend the dorsal spine of the Imperial Navy vessel Voice of Thunder from Tyranid bioforms. [COMPLETE]

Tertiary Objectives: 
Find and exterminate any purestrain genestealers located in the city to lessen their hold on the city.
Eliminate rebel leaders to weaken their efforts.
Gather PDF support to counter the Rebel Hordes.

Edited by Commissar Molotov

+I am sorry Ahu, the astropath sent the message, but we were exposed to… I cannot really explain it very well, something I had not seen or felt in both a long time or ever at the same time. All I can say for sure is that it is something I would like to avoid a second exposure to in the immediate future.+

Akkad smiled thinly as the soldiers departed, locking the Heavy Bolter to his backpack, where the ammunition hoppers sat - waiting, always.  He began to trudge down the steps towards the waiting Chimera.  Peering inside he spied his favourite nook and greeted the Thaumatuge Mechanicum with a raised gauntlet and a pulse of appreciation, via noospheric relay.  He looked up into the tower and replied directly to his Brother By Choice, his Swordsman.

+And there young Tyber you speak wisdom beyond your years.  Do not apologise, there is guilt in being snared by the warp only if you wished it so.+  He didn't continue the thought, he had seen for himself those that had bartered with the dark forces dwelling within Hell and pitied them or envied them not one mote.  He was quiet, relaxing now at least something had passed smoothly, wondering a moment about the soldiers outside, if they were loyal.  It mattered not.  The message had been sent - received, well that was another concern, which he would not entertain immediately.  The team had worked well, he sent small notes of commendation to Vaidan regarding the squad outside and then, personal thanks to each.

There was still lots to do.  ++Whither shall we go next?++ he spoke to the unit at large.

He climbed into the Chimera, sat down and waited for the inevitable debate.

MR.

"The veil is closing in on us. The light of the Astronomicon is dimming. Your message has been sent into the void, but it is a leaf in the wind. Time will tell if the Watch-Station has received your words."

++Dire news indeed, Lady Astropath but, you've done you're duty and now we must trust that the Emperor will see fit to have our message reach our brethren.++ Solastion responds as he stands up from his kneeling position; icicles, sheets of sleet, hoarfrost and rime cracking and sloughing off his armor as he did so.

++Now, however, we begin our Hunt. If you would be able to provide assistance, it would be most appreciated.++ he said as he looked her over again to make sure that the warp phenomena had not affected her grievous injuries.

++Whither shall we go next?++

++Personal preference would be to aid in recapturing the city from the cultists. By doing so and slaying the cult in enough numbers to threaten them we might be able to draw out those who pull the strings behind the scenes; perhaps not the Patriach itself but a token of sufficient value that our threat level escalates sufficiently that the Broodlord will have no choice but to confront us if it hopes to ever achieve its goal.++

Vaidan, Solastion and Tyber: 

The Astropath nods at the Sanguinary Priest's words. 

"I can see little with the veil closing in on us, but I felt its presence, the thing you search for. I heard the screams of the dying and the roar of machinery. It dwells in the dark and cold, making its lair amongst corpses and bones, and it hungers. It burns with a curiosity, a desire to know more of you."

Tyber forced himself off of his knees his body ached for no reason that he could understand, with a slight shuffle in his walk to the stairs he spoke over the vox network to Vaidan, +I am going to go and look over that book I took from the palace, perhaps it will give us a clue where to start our search.+

Making his way down the stairs, he found himself leaning against the walls for support, even such a minor exposure to the might of the warp was draining for him, entering the chimera he rapped Akkad’s shoulder pauldron before taking the book back into the tower to overlook the contents out of the rain, during the time they had before they were to move out again.

A nod up to the larger Marine as he tapped his pauldron, instinctively he knew the huge warrior would be thinking about the brush with the Aetherworld and armed with a book would be thinking of other things to try and dispel its lingering touch.  He had no further words, every individual who had been touched by that cursed draft was forced to reconcile it his own way.  Some met it with renewed zeal, others devotion to the Emperor, realising at last, at least that if the Warp was real, so was the Emperor's own touch and light - Astartes were beyond such things, he thought, idly looking at his hand, flexing the fingers and marvelling, even now at the genescience that had wrought him.

But he knew it cut both ways.  The Emperor was real and so the daemons - he reflexively mentally bit off any further thoughts of that word - were real.  They haunted dreams in the Maelstrom, scraped along the hulls of ships in the immaterium, gouges in ablative ship cladding did not lie.  How had he dealt with it?  It had been so long, so almost normal, that he didn't know.  He stifled a bitter smile as his face set to flint.  They may have even mind-scrubbed him - although it was rare in the Warders.  Everyone who had seen things like that became valuable.  Marines at least.  The humans were just shot.  He wanted to use the term executed, but destroying dribbling, murmuring and jabbering husks, who were clawing out their own eyes did not warrant the term.  He reflexively thought of the multilaser battery on the Chimera, looking up without seeing.  Overcharging them and constant maximal fire incinerated bodies well enough.

Then he did as he always did.  He circulated the active parts of his brain, exercising the Watchful Sleeper, keeping an ear open for Vaidans next instructions.  As he half-drifted his cognitive functions applied themselves.  How did he deal with it?  Treat it like an enemy.  The worse fate an enemy can suffer - is to ignore them.

He did.

MR.

Holding the book in his hand, in the center of the entrance room, Tyber opened it then shut it again and again, never really starting it. His mind still seeing the ghostly non-images of friends’ outgrown or dead, he wandered around the room, pacing would be a more accurate term if one were want to give it such, until he came to a painting on one wall. A typical religious painting of the Emperor as a divine being, his mind still trying to wrap itself around what he had half processed, but it did not make sense; the warp was just a hole in the fabric of reality, a vast nothingness as far as he had been taught. Shaking his head, telling himself that it couldn’t be anything but what he knew it to be, there was no such thing as daemons, there couldn’t be, could there?

He said “And yet Horus had such things aid him in his rebellion… Grandfather, did you lie to us, your sons and grandsons about such things? Do such things not contradict your very teachings of the Imperial Truth?” as he reached out touching the painting, as if seeking an answer, that he knew a painting could not provide.

Edited by Steel Company

Varvost's voice is grim over the Kill-Team's intra-vox. 

"It will know us soon enough." 

+ + +

It is only a few moments before the familiar voice of Interrogator Ryken comes through your vox-beads. 

"Warriors of the Deathwatch. This is Ryken. I have been working with Captain Haltreme to coordinate the PDF forces within the city, along with the forces that Lord Vortis has been able to provide. There is a large PDF barracks close to your position that is under attack by a coordinated rebel force; I am receiving reports that the enemy has deployed siege weaponry in an attempt to breach the walls. If you are able to lend your aid, it would provide us with valuable resources to support our search for the Broodlord. I am relaying coordinates to you now." 

Ryken finished his hurried status update and Akkad sat upright, flexing to sharpen him to focus.  He quietly appreciated Varvost's calm, yet dangerous tone.  Squad intercom was an eye-blink away.

++Depending on the class of siege equipment and if the PDF Bastion has been augmented beyond standard, we could have very little time to prevent a breach.++  He paused a moment and then his own words were cloaked with a mixture of dark foreboding and certainty.

++The big guns...never tire.++

MR.

Edited by Mazer Rackham

Structured Time Begins (Round 1)

Kill-Team Cohesion: 9

Rolling for Initiative... 

Varvost (SOLO) | AG54 (5+10) = 15 | FATE 2 | WOUNDS 21/21(24)

Tyber (SOLO) | AG43 ((4x2)+5) = 13 | FATE 4 | WOUNDS 18/18 (19)

Atratus (SOLO) | AG65 (6+7) = 13 | FATE 4 | WOUNDS 23/23

Vaidan (SOLO) | AG39 (3+9) = 12 | FATE 2 | WOUNDS 15/15 (20)

Solastion (SOLO) | AG33 ((3x2)+6) = 12 | FATE 3 | WOUNDS 23/23

Akkad (SOLO) | AG45 (4+6) = 10 | FATE 3 | WOUNDS 22/22

Sabaan (SOLO) | AG43 (4+6) = 10 | FATE 3 | WOUNDS 22/22

Greysight (SOLO) | AG43 (4+5) = 9 | FATE 4 | WOUNDS 22/22

Varvost spends a fate point to count as rolling a 10 for initiative.

Map to come after deployment is agreed in the OOC thread... 

Xin: The Chimera may move 15m as a half action, or 30m as a full action. 

For reference, our previous ruling regarding Two-Weapon Fighting: 

If you use two weapons to do a 'multiple attacks' action, then it is -20WS/BS to both. 

If you have TWWM and do a 'multiple attacks' action with two melee weapons, then it is -10WS to both. 

If you have TWWR and do a 'multiple attacks' action with two ranged weapons, then it is -10BS to both.

Unless you have both TWWM and TWWR, you cannot use both a ranged and melee weapon at -10 - it stays at -20.

Varvost: 

Full move (12m) doubled with jump pack 

Pilot (Personal) Test to use Wings of Angels: AG54: 37 (PASS)
Wings of Angels adds 20m to Move, so 44m

k4jT1J6.png

Actions!

Tyber will do a run action for 60m (30m base *2 for Jump pack) to the lower building with the two heavy weapon teams, I will be one square above Varvost if my math is right.

Tyber had sat on the hull of the Chimera for their trip to closer to their target zone, his mind still racing to come to terms with the warp not being what he had been taught, it was something that seemed to defy explanation. Musing to himself in the rain, he muttered “Everything can be explained, everything has to be able to be explained, yet the warp appears to defy that…” Leaning back to look up at the cloudy rainy sky he took a deep breath and forced these thoughts to the back of his mind, they would do him no good now. Now was the time to focus and put down rebels, hard.

As the Chimera came to a halt, he slid off of the hull, coming to a solid rest on the balls of his feet, with a surprisingly quick motion Varvost bounded down the street towards one of the taller buildings overlooking the PDF fortification, not wanting to be left behind or leave a brother to assault the position on his own, Tyber bounded after Varvost, short hops with his jump pack to make him move faster. Thankfully the noise of the big guns, shouts and drumming of support weapons seemed to drown out the sounds of their movements; they might be able to take the building by surprise.

Edited by Steel Company

Atratus activated his pack and launched himself skywards. Too long had they idled while the enemy moved with impunity, now was not the time to hesitate when opportunity presented itself.

Run, either to the top of a building or clinging to an outcropping somewhat above to boost down towards the PDF in support of the others. Mostly for flavour - Atratus has a doubled run speed of 84m looking to come down with a wrathful descent on the rearmost horde next turn.

Unless Greysight did want to be lifted up.

(edit - forgot to include the +1 speed from power armour)

Edited by A.T.

It was not the first time he had stood out of the top of 2-12, but he certainly enjoyed the charm of slowly grinding forward on metal treads with the enemy expecting only reinforcement.  Greysight and the others had broken off from the rest of them, leaving them to be an implacable iron fist, a firebase against which none could stand.  Akkad locked on with his visor and the heavy bolter pushed out in front of him, to the left of the turret, hidden under which was another of the Kill-team, ready to attack with the Multi-laser.  He had a good viewpoint and could see the large rabble in front of them, beyond that a Medusa siege gun.  His hearts warmed to the thought of the artillery being seized by the loyalists to rain death down upon the foul traitors and mutated vermin that capered and frollicked every time a shell rattled out onto the PDF base, exploding brutally hard against the rockrete and plasteel fortress, from where so pitifully few replies issued.

He relayed his view to the others.

Akkad will attempt to enter Squad Mode as a Free Action.

Cohesion: 9, D10 Roll: 1 Pass.

Akkad is now in Squad Mode.  As a Full Action, he will now activate Strongpoint, using  3 Cohesion, nominating himself as the Centre.

He will Use Free Action Call target Horde in front of Chimera.

Allies may now add +20 to hit WS/BS to hit the Target, re-roll damage against it and may use Reactions to make Standard attacks against it.

MR

2-12 slowed, then came to halt. It's hydraulics sighed in relief as the Killteam deployed. Sabaan kept his his hand above the enginseer's alcove, nudging the machine spirit, directing the flow of the Motive Force. Wiremesh simulacrum overlays on his Autosenses gave him an overview of their surroundings. Angry red dots marked the position of the enemy. The 2-12 was unimpressed or, more likely, too limited to assess the scope of possible destruction ahead. >>Blessed is the mind to small for doubt<<

Did ..a... chuckle... follow the echo? The angry growl of his warplate left little doubt to the humor of his Armour at least. It was clearly looking forward to crushing squishy things beneath the tracks of the Chimera. 2-12 remained unfazed. It's idle engine gave a steady pulse of deep, relaxed plops. Sabaan closed his remaining organic eye and synchronized it with the twin beat of his own hearts. A single pulse went out.

+Ready+

Round 1, Continued

Tyber:

60m run action.

Atratus: 

84m run action.

Akkad: 

- Enters Squad Mode 

- Full Action to declare Strongpoint (3 Cohesion)

- Free Action to Call Target against the horde in front of the Chimera. 

Sabaan: 

Full action to Floor It! 

Difficult (-10) Drive test (Agility 43): 12 (3DoS)

Chimera may move 30m +5, +5 for each DoS (for a total of 50m)

All shooting at or from the Chimera suffers a -20 penalty. 

The Techmarine is able to stir the Chimera's truculent machine-spirit, primitive as it is, and the vehicle springs forward toward the cultist hordes.

Vaidan (Delayed as vehicle crew): 

Full-Auto Burst with Heavy Bolter against the Cultist Horde

BS42 (+20 FAB, +30 Magnitude, +10 Short Range, +20 Strongpoint, -20 Floor It!): 90 (HIT, 1 DoS)

Hit 1: 1D10+8X Pen 5 Tearing: (1,2): 10 Damage

Hit 2: 1D10+8X Pen 5 Tearing: (5,7): 15 Damage

Horde suffers -2 Magnitude Damage

The vehicle's Heavy Bolter, however, seems to have little impact, the shells impacting but the horde not thinning; such are the numbers of the enemy.

Solastion (Delayed as vehicle crew): 

Full-Auto Burst with Multi-Laser against the Cultist Horde

BS49 (+20 FAB, +30 Magnitude, +10 Short Range, +20 Strongpoint, -20 Floor It!): 32 (HIT, 7 DoS) 

Hit 1: 2D10+10E Pen 2: 19 Damage 

Hit 2: 2D10+10E Pen 2: 22 Damage

Hit 3: 2D10+10E Pen 2: 18 Damage

Hit 4: 2D10+10E Pen 2: 20 Damage

Hit 5: 2D10+10E Pen 2: 17 Damage

Horde suffers -5 Magnitude Damage

Greysight: 

Activate 'Burst of Speed' solo mode. 

AG Bonus +2 (to 7): 42m Run

+++

Kill-Team Cohesion: 6

Varvost (SOLO) | AG54 (5+10) = 15 | FATE 2 | WOUNDS 21/21(24)

Vaidan (SOLO) | AG39 (3+9) = 12 | FATE 2 | WOUNDS 15/15 (20)

Solastion (SOLO) | AG33 ((3x2)+6) = 12 | FATE 3 | WOUNDS 23/23

Heavy Weapons Team 3 | AG3 + 9 = 12 | 

Akkad (SOLO) | AG45 (4+6) = 10 | FATE 3 | WOUNDS 22/22

Heavy Weapons Team 1 | AG3 + 7 = 10 | 

Greysight (SOLO) | AG43 (4+5) = 9 | FATE 4 | WOUNDS 22/22

Siege Gun 1 | AG3 + 6 = 9 | INTEGRITY 40

Siege Gun 3 | AG3 + 6 = 9 | INTEGRITY 40

Heavy Weapons Team 4 | AG3 + 6 = 9 |

Horde 5 | AG3 + 5 = 8 | MAGNITUDE 40

Siege Gun 2 | AG3 + 3 = 6 | INTEGRITY 40

Horde 1 | AG3 + 3 = 6 | MAGNITUDE 40

Horde 2 | AG3 + 3 = 6 | MAGNITUDE 33

Horde 3 | AG3 + 3 = 6 | MAGNITUDE 40

Heavy Weapons Team 2 | AG3 + 3 = 6 | 

Horde 4 | AG3 + 1 = 4 | MAGNITUDE 40

ROUND 2

Varvost:

As Tyber lands beside him, the Eradicator activates a vox-channel. 

++Time for some sport, Brother?++

With that he activates his jump pack, engines roaring, the motor of his chain-axe snarling.

Within support range of Tyber, Varvost attempts a Cohesion Challenge: 2 (PASS)

Varvost activates 'Reckless Charge' Squad Mode ability, costing 2 Cohesion 

Full Action - Charge (Heavy Weapons Team 4)

Pilot (Personal) Agility Test to activate Wings of Angels: AG54: 78 (FAIL) 

18m Charge doubled with Jump Pack: 36m 

WS62 (+10 Charge): 30 (HIT) 

Damage 1D10+5(+10SB) 6, 8, 9 (Tearing and Flesh Render), Pen3

24 Damage, Reduced by TB3(0): 24 Damage

Heavy Weapons Team 4 killed.

'Reckless Charge' activates and Varvost charges Heavy Weapons Team 3

WS62 (+10 Charge): 19 (HIT) 

Damage 1D10+5(+10SB) 3,8, 3 (Tearing and Flesh Render), Pen3 

23 Damage, Reduced by TB3(0): 20 Damage

Heavy Weapons Team 3 killed.

Kill-Team Cohesion: 4

Varvost (SOLO) | AG54 (5+10) = 15 | FATE 2 | WOUNDS 21/21(24)

Vaidan (SOLO) | AG39 (3+9) = 12 | FATE 2 | WOUNDS 15/15 (20)

Solastion (SOLO) | AG33 ((3x2)+6) = 12 | FATE 3 | WOUNDS 23/23

Akkad (SOLO) | AG45 (4+6) = 10 | FATE 3 | WOUNDS 22/22

Heavy Weapons Team 1 | AG3 + 7 = 10 | WOUNDS 20

Greysight (SOLO) | AG43 (4+5) = 9 | FATE 4 | WOUNDS 22/22

Siege Gun 1 | AG3 + 6 = 9 | INTEGRITY 40

Siege Gun 3 | AG3 + 6 = 9 | INTEGRITY 40

Horde 5 | AG3 + 5 = 8 | MAGNITUDE 30

Siege Gun 2 | AG3 + 3 = 6 | INTEGRITY 40

Horde 1 | AG3 + 3 = 6 | MAGNITUDE 30

Horde 2 | AG3 + 3 = 6 | MAGNITUDE 24

Horde 3 | AG3 + 3 = 6 | MAGNITUDE 30