++ Black Crusade 2018 // VOW your SOUL to CHAOS // ETL VI ++

So as I am currently painting my 2nd vow I guess I cant partake?

:ohmy.: ooooh Ponies :wub:

Seeing as you entered quite late, I'll make an exception to the rule...

Anything that is primed you can take a photo and pledge it by august 1st. Take a pic with Password: Saturday Necron Fever (it changes every sixty days) like so:

That's for participation in the ETL. This is the Black Crusade: you can only join when you haven't finished your first vow. But this is also chaos and so I made an exception for STD. ;)

Today, I've completed my second Daemon Prince of Tzeentch. This is part of my ETL 2018 vow. I have to finish a Scarab Occult squad to complete my vow. I have to gloss coat the talons and seal it, but it is table-ready.

This daemon prince was once a member of the inner conclave within the Sectai Prosperine. It was one of the first to ascend to prince hood after overseeing the destruction of much of the Blood Ravens' 4th Battle Group in M39.751. Much of its time is spent within the daemonic eddies of the warp, manifesting only when the cult's need is great.
gallery_2133_13638_138208.jpg
gallery_2133_13638_42707.jpg
gallery_2133_13638_108840.jpg
It isn't going to win any awards, but it will look okay from across the table. :smile.:
Thanks for looking.

Just so you know, I was being serious when I said one of the people at my FLGS commissioned me to paint Magnus:

FWDm6XF.jpg

God I love Army Painter's coloured Primers.

I don't love the humidity making fuzzies all over him though >.>

@Gederas... damn fuzzies! :) I think you'll still make him look pretty awesome by the time you are done!

Ok time to revow #3 This is probably pushing it to the limits! :)

OK... So this first figure I converted before the new Death Guard Minis / codex came out so I'm a little bummed we didn't get access to Sorcerers with Jump Packs. So I'll have to use him as an ally if i ever actually play a game again...

UrGM08T.jpg

1fuH2ps.jpg

fbN30RQ.jpg

OH9rNIz.jpg

gGAt8Ou.jpg

So Chaos Sorc w Jumpack, plasma pistol, Force Axe (reaper) 137pts

Lord Felthius (Lord of Contagion with Plague reaper) 120pts

Chaos Sorc with Jump Pack, plasma pistol, force staff 131

Total: 388 pts (If someone wants to check math!)

SIXTH BLACK CRUSADE UPDATE

2KP7c98.jpg

Great progress was made this week for the Black Crusade indeed! 

Dragonlover made a huge finish with his third and more importntly 1000+ points vow, while DuskRaider was the first to actually complete his SOUL VOW by finishing his massive 2000 point Warhound. Meanwhile, Eldrick Shadowblade and RolandTHTG got across the halfway point of their SOUL VOW by finishing their second  ETLVI vows. I myself, Pearson73, and Tallarn Commander finally finished our first vows, while Razblood completed his fourth,  through which he now only needs 41 points to complete his SOUL VOW. Great progress, guys!

At the same time,
Gederas and Lhorke The First should really start to get a move on with their first vows, as doubling your initial points can only happen when you actually finish your first vow, guys!
CHOP CHOP! :tongue.::wink::thumbsup:

Ugh.... The heat makes me think I won't be able to even finish my first vow, let alone a second one.

Thankfully tomorrow my FLGS is closed tomorrow, so I can at least do painting all day tomorrow.

Ugh.... The heat makes me think I won't be able to even finish my first vow, let alone a second one.

Thankfully tomorrow my FLGS is closed tomorrow, so I can at least do painting all day tomorrow.

That's a lot of tomorrows, Gederas. You can only start finishing things today. :tu: :p

I completed my soul vow for the Renegades and Heretics. Scores of slaves died to grease those treads and/or slake demonic hunger.

Hoping to pledge a pair of traitor knights quickly; deadlines put a fire in my gut.

That's a lot of tomorrows, Gederas. You can only start finishing things today. :tu: :p
Yeah, I know. Also, I blame the excess "tomorrow" was due to the rum :lol:

Additionally, I tried painting today. And it's literally too hot to paint. My paint dried up in the span of two minutes. And so did my wet palette. Yaaaaaay. Friday's cooler temperatures (and rain) will be much appreciated.

Thanks Dragonlover, they're a mix of neophytes, scions, Cadians and the forgeworld renegades.

I was kitbashing a load if stuff to see what I liked for a small renegade force. The mix I liked best ended up Cadian legs, neophyte torsos and scion heads, it'll make for a fairly expensive project unfortunately.

As Captain Semper posted the weekly cut-off point, it is time for the 

SEVENTH WEEKLY BLACK CRUSADE UPDATE

mwcQfiB.jpg

And what an update! Congratulations to Azekai, Dragonlover, and Freakshow688 for finishing their Soul Vows! What's more, Lhork the First also finished his first vow, bringing him (finally) to the halfway point of his Soul Vow. I should be one to talk, by the way, as I haven't even finished my second vow and fear I may be failing my brethren here this year. I will make sure to finish every ETL-vow I make, though, as that event is far more important than a mere soul is. There's no other thing to say, except for one thing: Gederas, buddy, you should really start to get a move on. Only three weeks to go and you're still painting your first vow! 

NB a last, repeated point: there is no need or requirement to post completions or links to completions here. The roster is solely based on Captain Semper's lists in the second posts of the different Chaos Outposts.

NB a last, repeated point: there is no need or requirement to post completions or links to completions here. The roster is solely based on Captain Semper's lists in the second posts of the different Chaos Outposts.

What is the point of accruing glory for the dark gods if we can’t crow about it?

GAZE UPON MY PRETTY (ugly) TOYS

Archived