I'm assuming these elf creatures don't actually care if their boobies fly out their clothes, considering one of the options is straight up tits out. Kinda leaving it a moot point lmao Edited by Interrogator Stobz

Janet Jackson became a flesh husk?

YgyiyN8.png

Also, yeah, them boobs are going to go flying from under that loose strappy thing pretty much the instant she moves with any speed.

The secret  must be double sided adhesive tape. At least it works for all those Ryuko cosplays:wink:

I know for sure there is at least one female sculptor in the team. She did Vect. So . . .

If you think that makes her immune from both bosses going "moar boob," failed anatomy lessons, and general toxicity...

What?

I know for sure there is at least one female sculptor in the team. She did Vect. So . . .

If you think that makes her immune from both bosses going "moar boob," failed anatomy lessons, and general toxicity...

What?

Don't bother, it's not worth it.

But to remain on topic I just bought the arena mistress (witch I think it's a better pose and shape than the current Lelith, altough not a great face) and one of the other ancient not-aeldari. These are great minis and they have a 15% discount right now.

• 2 months later...

Couple of Items on Pre-order; If anyone is interested.

Farseer

I don't think that's a Farseer. The sculpt is called Ghostchantress A'Lyanna. In other words, it's Iyanna Arienal, the Iyanden Spiritseer. It also has some similarities to her most recent artwork.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/--gRhlxq4pXI/UcwsHSTLFzI/AAAAAAAADXk/YpudxzxcLro/s666/Iyanna_Arienal.png

I love many of Artel' sculpts, their Eldar, especially their psykers are amongst the coolest out there (except the Reapers and Banshees which need an update) but I wish there was less smoke/fire/warp magic modelled on them.

GW are going down the same path and I'm not a fan.

But to each their own ofc.

The FW Avatars are still the best by far IMHO, this one is OK, but not enough internal heat spaces.

I love many of Artel' sculpts, their Eldar, especially their psykers are amongst the coolest out there (except the Reapers and Banshees which need an update) but I wish there was less smoke/fire/warp magic modelled on them.

GW are going down the same path and I'm not a fan.

But to each their own ofc.

The FW Avatars are still the best by far IMHO, this one is OK, but not enough internal heat spaces.

I see what you mean, but fortunately several of the effects are included as separate or alternative build options, which is a nice touch from Artel (haven't checked for all of them, but a few for sure, and the spiritseer is definitely one of these cases with an extra hand without magic effect)

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...