Primaris Units/ vehicles, wishtheory list

Triszin

Do we reckon we'll get a model for the oft mentioned Overlord from the various Black Library books?

Probably not in a while, its supposed to be the equivalent of a Thunderhawk and it took YEARS for FW to update their resin Thunderhawk and bring the Stormbird so I cant see them making yet another large flyer anytime soon.

Yeah no way we're going to see a model for the Overlord when GW can't even deliver a plastic Thunderhawk. Maybe some day a resin model from FW but they have quite the backlog to work through by now.

I think the overlord is just some thing for the lore that probably won't even get a FW release. It's supposed to be bigger than a Stormbird after all.

From the teaser on the warhammer Community I'm guessing Tech marine and a battle tank are on the way. I'd love a techmarine in fairness.

I think the overlord is just some thing for the lore that probably won't even get a FW release. It's supposed to be bigger than a Stormbird after all.

From the teaser on the warhammer Community I'm guessing Tech marine and a battle tank are on the way. I'd love a techmarine in fairness.

Well hopefully but if after all these pages of wishlisting that's all we get I'm going to be a sad panda. I'm hoping there's an intercessor/tactical marine style reimagining of terminator myself. Like basically the same thing but upscaled.

yes, and I think th eoverlord will eventually  be a FW product, I think if we "cut it in half" we have a viable plastic mass transport vehicle for primaris

Which teaser?

Yep, those ones

yep,  to me, the design reminds me of a modernized "deoderant" grav attack tank.

which would make for an awesome primaris MBT, just modernize the design, and it'd be amazing.

800886_md-Deodorant%2C%20Grav%20Attack%2

as a parallel question, would a long range artillary infantry even suite the marines, or should that go to the astra militarum?

in my mind I see a

Primaris techmarine:

- Servitor arm thing

- Artillery back/soulder mounted, thermo neutronic mortars/grenades ( the thing that LE terminator had, the thermo grenades?)

- also has a specialized transport/equipment, that makes the techmarine into a flyer

I would love it if the Techmarine was a dedicated Ranged HQ choice. All we have are guys with hammers, swords, etc.

Let's have a HQ who repairs tanks but also lends fire support in the shape of some nifty conversion beamer/grav/las weapons of some kind.

Guest MistaGav

I'd like to see a Primaris techmarine accompanying a small grav-support unit next to him like a rapier gun or thunderfire cannon. An updated version of that in plastic would be pretty cool IMO.

I'd like to see a Primaris techmarine accompanying a small grav-support unit next to him like a rapier gun or thunderfire cannon. An updated version of that in plastic would be pretty cool IMO.

I'd rather the techmarine actually BE the support unit himself, including the offensive firepower (or equivalent) of a rapier gun or thunderfire cannon on his person, not just accompanying him. 

On the opposite end of the spectrum, I want more Hellblaster style squads where the entire unit is loaded up with special or heavy weapons. I love plasma weapons to death and the Hellblasters are by far my favorite unit, but I want more!

Also really like flyers and would like something similar to the Fire Raptor and a fighter/attack craft inspired by the Xiphon or Nephilim. I can't really justify having HH tech when my chapter is Ultima Founding... especially when they're designed to have the classics pilot them.

I just want melee Primaris that aren't edgy.

Get me a Veteran Melee unit with power swords and I'm happy.

yea.

I'd like to see something crazy like this.

Options:

Breacher sheild ( allows the ranged weapon equipped to be used as pistol,* if its a pistol it gets to shoot again?), invulnerable save

or

Repulsor sheild  ( either -1 str of incoming attacks or adds +1 toughness), on charge roll of natural 6, deals 1 mortal wound, reduces charge distance of enemies by d3

Melta bomb

Meleee things!

Thermal lances, power eapons, CHAIN WEAPONS!

Veteran Primaris: 3 attacks base, access to power weapons and storm shields, option to equip Primaris jump packs (either just primaris sized jump packs or a gravis armored variant with inceptor gear)

Primaris Transport: 6 Primaris capacity, one set of heavy weapons, does not suffer the hit penalty for moving and shooting, some sort of skimmer or gunship

Primaris Drop Pod

Melta based weapon option for aggressors

And of course a black templar upgrade kit for primaris

Veteran Primaris: 3 attacks base, access to power weapons and storm shields, option to equip Primaris jump packs (either just primaris sized jump packs or a gravis armored variant with inceptor gear)

Primaris Transport: 6 Primaris capacity, one set of heavy weapons, does not suffer the hit penalty for moving and shooting, some sort of skimmer or gunship

Primaris Drop Pod

Melta based weapon option for aggressors

And of course a black templar upgrade kit for primaris

I’d kill for a black Templar upgrade kit. Sadly who knows then that’ll be an option.

Archived