Captain Semper's Adeptus Titanicus project

Captain Semper

Stretching their legs? :biggrin.:

Damn right! :devil:

med_gallery_27176_14912_23596.jpg

im still waiting my warhounds, should have arrived last thursday...

but that new warlord and lancersare brilliant and will be available this month!

I dont know what to do? ditch mortis and start Atarus.... :smile.:

Stay on course...

Wait, what? What new Warlord and lancersare... what is that? :huh.:

EDIT: WOW!!!!! Just found out! :woot:

Oh Captain, my captain... beautiful models, sir! Great color scheme, I'm quite impressed.

I have to ask, Which bases were you thinking from Dragonforge?

Why thank you! Coming from you means a lot!

The bases from dragon forge will be concrete rubble range. Nice, smooth surfaces for easy glueing, neutral colour as not to detract from the models and enough detail to make them interesting, again without detracting from the models. You may argue it’ll be a bit blunt, but I think it’s the perfect combo... :)

Coming late to the party, but those Warhounds look great. I have started assembling one (fantastic for me, since I haven't been able to do any since we had a second child and moved house!).

Warhounds are amazing models and easy to build. What Legio will you go for?

I can imagine the final pose with a Gatling Cannon. I am still waiting on magnets for mine -.- only missing a few now. What Maniple are you aiming for?

Well, I’m aiming for two maniples: the Venator and the Axiom. To this point I’ve made the Warlord and three out of four Warhounds. The fourth Warhound is 80% there and two Reavers are in very early stages yet... :)

wait, what!?!

warhounds are ETB models? that sucks....

ETB? What’s that? :huh:

well, Warhounds do have tiny parts that I wish they didn't, one of the Void Shield Generators flew off the sprue when I clipped it and now I can't find it, even after a week of searching... so I can't finish that titan, and I can't just leave the other side missing sense I'd already glued that one in place...

well, Warhounds do have tiny parts that I wish they didn't, one of the Void Shield Generators flew off the sprue when I clipped it and now I can't find it, even after a week of searching... so I can't finish that titan, and I can't just leave the other side missing sense I'd already glued that one in place...

It’s okay, the Legio Ignatum Warhound featured at Warhammer Fest EU and in WD didn’t have them on at all, so you’d be in good company! I don’t understand why they couldn’t be moulded on (but I’m not a sprue designer...)