Warhammer Conquest Issue List

Black Knight

So I just recently found out about this awesome thing. But I live in the US, can I still get it sent to me? I checked Forbiddenplanet but they really just had mostly current issues. Is there anyway to start at the beginning or would I just have to pick it up from a different shop that might happen to have those issues? I sent them an email asking but I never got a response about being sent to the US. I went through the billing thing almost to the end where I would fully pay for it and it didn't say it couldn't be sent, but I figured you all would know more about it then me before I just payed and couldn't.

Unfortunately Kolgrim it is currently not available in the US. It was UK only to start with but is now in 4+ European countries now(and Australia/NZ!) so there's a lot of US residents hoping that you may be on the list in the future but there are no rumours of anything until the adverts pop up.

Forbidden Planet is your best bet unless you could possibly get some from an Australian seller as they are the most recent area to get it and would have a higher chance of having the earlier issues. There are a few very good issues left though so take a look at the first page where they are all listed to a 95.5555% certainty.

The only other place is Ebay and they are at least double the asking price and I would not recommend them at that price as you might as well just buy the original models from GW.

Just keep an eye on this thread as someone will probably explode if it comes to the US, look for the body parts.

40 minutes trying to cll through to cancel my sub today, hope the email works because last thing i need is more bloody Astrogranite.

I cancelled mine in easily less than 5, I expected more. I thought it was going to be like Ross and Chandler trying to quit the gym.

Do you reckon any of AoS conquest will be applicable to 40k in any way? Not really paid attention to the AoS models.

Crikey DB, you have just got me thinking, what a rich source of kit-bashing bits the new part-work will be, Imperium, Chaos and Xenos...

Snip and snap; Heads, helms, cloaks, power blades, shafted weapons, gothic terrain etc. etc.

Sounds like a new thread is in order.

Just got my next delivery. Letter inside shows the new extra you can pay for.

36-page limited edition paint guide (comes in the appearance of a calender). You also get 5 Intercessors, a Primaris Lieutenant, what looks like 9 paints and some Lahmian Medium, and a Silver Templars transfer sheet (personally very chuffed about the last part). Costs £34.99.

Got till the 3rd Jan 2020 to opt out.

Yeah, mine arrived today as well.

I wonder what the “multi-part” Intercessors will be? I could do with some Intercessors with different weapon options rather than the DI offerings. Hopefully it’s one sprue from the Intercessor box rather than one of the squads from Dark Imperium.

I also wonder which model the Lt will be.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Grimdank/comments/adok4m/start_collecting_primaris_lieutenants/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf