Warhammer Conquest Issue List

Black Knight

I had the premium subscription with Legends and it did indeed revert to normal pricing when they extended it beyond the last Premium print, another 20 issues. I was wildly more satisfied with the prints though.

They know people were not impressed with the Premium boxes, its evident when they show you the ones that are now advertised with the AOS version, more models less cardboard. I doubt we will see anything extra with this subscription as I guess all this was sorted before the subscription started.

NSIBj1X.jpg

Edited by Black_Knight

I have to say looking back I'm pretty happy overall with what I got from this collection plus dark Imperium. I now have a pretty functional Death Guard army plus more options for my marines. I certainly wouldn't have bothered painting the 38 pox walkers I now have had they not been drip fed! Edited by Preliminary Bombardment

Its officially every Wednesday but we mostly see them hitting the shelves of the stores on a Tuesday. Only Forbidden planets dispatch varies sometimes.

There is some behind the scenes changes over at Hachette right now so it maybe late but if you take a look on Tuesday you should find them if they are there.

Edited by Black_Knight

Cheers @Black_Knight  Sadly our earlier Tuesday shelf hitting hasn't happened for a few months now, but I guess my query was relating more to the fact that Wednesday is going to be a day where people aren't working to be stocking the shelves.  I know I certainly won't be hitting the shops on Christmas day :)

I'm guessing that as issue 76 says "Repulsor part two", and issue 78 says "Repulsor part four" that issue 77 is part three. I'm fairly confident in that aspect.

I did go for part four, and as the Repulsor only has three sprues, plus the base, I'm working on the basis that it's only going to be over four issues

One thing Conquest does lack mind, is transfers.

Edited by Brother Adelard

I definitely agree that 77 is part three but its whats in which parts that I am unsure about and I will wait till the last minute to cancel if I can because I do not want to find I have 2/3 sprues and an overly priced base.

Interested to see what we get - the Rhinos turned out a cracking deal as almost the entire model came in the first issue with only accessories in the second. If there's a way to get a cheap Repulsor out of this it would be great...

Waiting for payday and then I'm going to order several magnavents...

Edited by DBadger

Likewise just had the next delivery, with the premium box.

Contents of the premium box this time round were;

- 6 dice (green)

- datacards / tokens

- game mat

And that’s it. No cardboard storage box, just some dice, a mat and some datacards. I’m hoping I just got a box that was badly packed at the factory - I’ve just sent Hachette an email to their new customer service email address they pushed out recently asking them to confirm the contents of this latest premium box.

Also no indication of what the next steps were for the premium subscription. So we still have no idea if we’re going to be paying the extra £1.50 for the remainder of the subscription, if that’s the last of the premium deliveries or if there’s going to be one final delivery. A little frustrating really.

Guys just a heads up, but Forbidden Planet (.com not .co.uk) has preorders available of all Mortal Realms (AoS) issues.

I've ordered issues 79 and 80 of conquest, and issues 2 to 5 of Mortal Realms, and then fully intend to buy half a dozen of issue 1 from anywhere possible (issue 1 is more expensive on Forbidden Planet). Hoping Tesco stock them again.

Does say they can cancel if not available. Issue 5 is the exclusive figure so probably not much chance of getting that.

Well that was a major flop when it comes to the Premium Subscription, especially if there is no box as it was said they would all be colour coded :(

Please tell us what reply you get from the new Hachette system Sky Potato and the time it takes them to reply.

It is a bit annoying that were were the guinea pig for all this compared to the AOS Premium which is definitely worth it on a price but more importantly on clear substance.

Final note is that this is coming to Germany finally with a post here.

Final note is that this is coming to Germany finally with a post here.

As a german can someone explain the availability of conquest (apart from the subscription - I know how this works ;) ). Where could you buy it? Newspaper sections in super markets? Toy stores?

The typical UK Newsagent doesn't really exist where I live in Germany derLumpi, Only place I know of that should stock it near me would be the stores at the large train stations(E.g. Haptbahnhoff Stuttgart). As said above they will be available for the first 4-5 Issues in your local GW store before you will need to subscribe.

Basically any store that stocks Newspapers should be able to get them but you will need to go into the store to talk to the Manager/stockist for them to order it for you. My local Edeka has a newspaper stand but I have never asked if they can order things in, but the local supermarket with a stand might be worth a check.  You will need to ask as I do not think they will stock a "toy"(What most people outsider the hobby see it as) mag past the first few issues, plenty of PC mags though.

Edited by Black_Knight