Warhammer Conquest Issue List

Black Knight

Popped into the one near where i work a few times - last time i was there they had several different issues available including the lieutenant, crawler and librarian (1 less of each after i left)

They have generally been later getting some of the more 'popular' issues on the shelves but had the aggressors set on the day of release.

It's not a glitch it's a feature.

Ahh I thought it was a glitch. Cheers for the correction mate.

My aggressors issue still hasn’t turned up.

Ha it is just a saying, you shouldn't be able to buy them but Hatchetts backend is taped up to breaking point. I love their products but they seriously need a new computer system.

New video on Warhammer TV. The Biologus Putrifier was mentioned to be in the next video release so its in either issue 15, 16, 17 or 18. Nothing else was mentioned in the new video.

Edited by Black_Knight

Guest MistaGav

Spotted on Facebook issues 15 & 16

15 Biologus Putrifier
16 2 Intercessors, 1 Inceptor, 2 Hellblasters (All from Dark Imperium type by the looks of it)

I understand the two Intercessors to bring them to a total five. But fielding two Hellblasters is a bit weird, as well as the Inceptor. Feels like DW.

Edited by Black_Knight

I understand the two Intercessors to bring them to a total five. But fielding two Hellblasters is a bit weird, as well as the Inceptor. Feels like DW.

The issue after light have 3 Hellblasters and 2 Inceptors?

By the looks of it, the weird release is because of whats on the DI sprue.

Priamris Sprue 1

So we know how they are doing thins in the future so we should be able to guess these releases in the future:

Priamris Sprue 2(Same as above with 1x Inceptor, 2x Intercessor, 2x Hellblaster)

Priamris Sprue 3(Captain in Gravis, Inceptor, Hellblaster, Intercessor Sgt)

Priamris Sprue 4(Anchient Banner, Lt with sword, Lt with assaut bolter, 5x Intercessor )

The Deathguard is not so fine cut as there is definetly some across sprue models. The pox walker sprue has part of a marine on it.

DG Sprue 1(10x Pox Walker, 1x Part Marine)

DG Sprue 2(Same as above)

DG Sprue 3(Noxious Blightbringer, Malignant Plaguecaster, ?x Marines)

DG Sprue 4(Lord of Contagion, Plague Drone, ?x Marines)

Edited by Black_Knight

Picked up issue 11 from Martin's. Only issue they had in (and only issue I could find anywhere in my city including Forbidden Planet International).

Edit: where do you guys live where supermarkets stock this kind of magazine? Even the Tesco by me that was the largest in the world when built only stocks a couple of White Dwarfs. ASDA don't even stock that. Now that WHS closed my city has no magazine stores, had to find a Martin's in the suburbs.

Edited by DBadger

I’m completely in the dark about the whole conquest thing - can I get that Ultramarines lieutenant if I live in the states? I’m not really sure if/how to buy just one specific “issue” or if he’s even still available and if they are available to Yankee buyers.

At the moment it’s a U.K. only magazine mate. That particular miniature and magazine are sold out on the website so the only place you’ll get it to my knowledge is eBay at a ridiculous inflated price or on a buy/sell dedicated to 40k on Facebook. Happy hunting

I’m completely in the dark about the whole conquest thing - can I get that Ultramarines lieutenant if I live in the states? I’m not really sure if/how to buy just one specific “issue” or if he’s even still available and if they are available to Yankee buyers.

Fr33dom has hit the key points, but in case you want future issues, it's possible to order them for international shipping from Forbidden Planet .

The Lieutenant was on issue 5, which sold out very quickly. I expect he'll be released as a standalone model at some point in the future though.

Picked up issue 11 from Martin's. Only issue they had in (and only issue I could find anywhere in my city including Forbidden Planet International).

Edit: where do you guys live where supermarkets stock this kind of magazine? Even the Tesco by me that was the largest in the world when built only stocks a couple of White Dwarfs. ASDA don't even stock that. Now that WHS closed my city has no magazine stores, had to find a Martin's in the suburbs.

I've popped into the FP in central London. They have a stand downstairs with a few shelves full of conquest stuff, not been for a week or two now though.

I can't say that I've seen it in any supermarket I've been in so far (Cambs), although I've seen quite a few posters on Facebook say that Asda is the most likely; the only places I've actually found "wild" copies are in a couple of local WHSmith's, or a little independent newsagent which seems to have a wall full of different partworks magazines.