Warhammer Conquest Issue List

Black Knight

Thats what I am seeing across forums, thanks for the updates. I am already behind a delivery because they sent only two of the mags last month...

Edited by Black_Knight

Has anyone received their 4th delivery yet? Can you remember the date you received last months delivery?

Are we talking about the subscription here? If so, I've had my fourth delivery but I don't know if it's the same as everybody elses. I have up to Issue 14. My deliveries are around the 20th of each month.

Also just had the credit card payment show up for the next delivery so hopefully we should be getting it soon.

Just noticed that 17 is up on the site and it shows another cargo container, I would think its the same as issue 13.

801ee754-17b0-48a1-896e-27e2b925b211.jpg

Edited by Black_Knight

What's everyone's experience of delivery times from Hatchette when ordering single issues? Been waiting for the Lieutenant issue since last Wednesday :mellow.:

Their google reviews have not been promising. Ordered my Lt. a couple of days ago, so we shall see.

What's everyone's experience of delivery times from Hatchette when ordering single issues? Been waiting for the Lieutenant issue since last Wednesday :mellow.:

I ordered 2 of the Blight Hauler issue from Forbidden Planet after Doghouse posted about it*, and 1 of the blightspawn issue from Hatchette. 2 working days from FP, 8 from Hatchette.

*Doghouse, you are a righteous brother, reasonably priced hobbying does not happen often.

What's everyone's experience of delivery times from Hatchette when ordering single issues? Been waiting for the Lieutenant issue since last Wednesday :mellow.:

First few early issues I ordered I received them by the saturday after them going on sale the wednesday, but lately Ive been waiting up to two weeks for issues. I ordered 3 issues last wednesday 28/11/18 and they're not here yet. I'm hopomng they turn up tomorrow.

So yeah their deliveries are pretty :censored::censored::censored: if you'll excuse my French  :whistling:

I have a feeling they post right away but whatever deal they have with Royal Mail is the lowest they can get and everything gets put on the van after everything else has gone through.

I have a feeling they post right away but whatever deal they have with Royal Mail is the lowest they can get and everything gets put on the van after everything else has gone through.

I reckon they just post when they can be bothered too