Warhammer Conquest Issue List

Black Knight

Can't figure out why Issue 75 with Part one of the Repulsor has sold out, but none of the others have...

Probably because of people like me, who took out a subscribtion just from issue 75 to guarantee getting the Repulsor, and a couple of bits of Sector Mechanicus terrain... :D

E-mail did not work for me, despite receiving an acknowledgement from them that they had opted me into the Paint Special.

When I chased them for it, they then said I have to order it using a technology invented in the 19th century. Hachette seem to be struggling to move into the the 20th. C!

They back-tracked on the basis that my payment details were encrypted so would I please phone the helpline to buy it. Something in their half arsed subscription service software does not seem to accommodate opting back in. 

I suspect there will be others with a different experience of opting back in?

Do let us know how you get on RWJP. 

Same situation for me... Can't opt me back in digitally so I have had to phone...

Surprised that there is a queue at 9:30am GMT to get through to an agent on the 40k line when the actual subscription has already ended.

Edit: Managed to get through and was only charged £18.98!!!! The girl I spoke to, Danielle, very clearly confirmed that I was ordering the Silver Templars painting guide, and I asked her to reconfirm that she was definitely ordering the one that include the minis and paints for me, which she confirmed a second time. TheDobber, was this your experience as well?

Edited by RWJP

E-mail did not work for me, despite receiving an acknowledgement from them that they had opted me into the Paint Special.

When I chased them for it, they then said I have to order it using a technology invented in the 19th century. Hachette seem to be struggling to move into the the 20th. C!

They back-tracked on the basis that my payment details were encrypted so would I please phone the helpline to buy it. Something in their half arsed subscription service software does not seem to accommodate opting back in. 

I suspect there will be others with a different experience of opting back in?

Do let us know how you get on RWJP. 

Same situation for me... Can't opt me back in digitally so I have had to phone...

Surprised that there is a queue at 9:30am GMT to get through to an agent on the 40k line when the actual subscription has already ended.

Edit: Managed to get through and was only charged £18.98!!!! The girl I spoke to, Danielle, very clearly confirmed that I was ordering the Silver Templars painting guide, and I asked her to reconfirm that she was definitely ordering the one that include the minis and paints for me, which she confirmed a second time. TheDobber, was this your experience as well?

Thanks for the intel RWJP. Price looks good, well done.

I have not contacted them yet but will be on the blower first thing in the morning! If the price is right I will charge it to my Credit Card which wont be payable by me until early June.

I have not contacted them yet but will be on the blower first thing in the morning! If the price is right I will charge it to my Credit Card which wont be payable by me until early June.

No worries! Had a couple of people on one of the Facebook groups confirm they received them after paying only £18.98.

Would be interesting to know if it's possible to order multiple! At that price it's an absolute steal.

No worries! Had a couple of people on one of the Facebook groups confirm they received them after paying only £18.98.

Would be interesting to know if it's possible to order multiple! At that price it's an absolute steal.

Just a ten minute wait and got through, Conquest Silver Templars' Paint Special ordered for £18.98. At last, this little saga started on 06/01/20.

Once again, thanks for the intel RWJP.

wasnt going to but accidentally tripped and ordered a couple of the agressors, a couple of the haemotrope reactors and a couple of issue 11/the one with a 1 interceptor, 2x intercessors and 2x hellblasters

I'm sure my son is going to try and claim the lot when it arrives

wasnt going to but accidentally tripped and ordered a couple of the agressors, a couple of the haemotrope reactors and a couple of issue 11/the one with a 1 interceptor, 2x intercessors and 2x hellblasters

I'm sure my son is going to try and claim the lot when it arrives

Bought two of the issues with Aggressors as well. Gorgeous models and since I'm not playing competetively I'm fine with Flamers (also Flamers are love). They already prove their worth in their first match as well. Incredibly durable as Blood Angels thanks to the Standard of Sacrifice, the +1 to advance and charge rolls negates the M5 and two flamer per model puts out a lot of hurt once you get in range. I keep forgetting how good auto-hits are. :D

I ordered an issue 5 (Lieutenant Calsius), issue 11 (aggressors), & issue 32 (apothecary).

Order arrived today, and the apothecary wasn't there, but I got 2 Lieutenant Calsius figures... :rolleyes:

Honestly not surprised, as when I was adding to basket, there were only 5 apothecary left, and then it was a good half hour before I got through to checkout! So probably had ran out by then! :biggrin.:

Not bothered in the slightest, just means I get to paint 1 Calsius as UM, and one for my own chapter. :thumbsup:  

Interesting, friend of mine who ordered at the same time as me had his order arrive on Saturday (16/05), you guys have had yours in the last few days, and yet we're now on Friday and my order still hasn't arrived...

Sigh, time for more grumpy emails to Hachette. One day they might be able to do something right.

Has anybody else had their orders through from the restock yet? I'm still waiting on 2x aggressors, a Calsius and an apothecary. 

Also for those that missed it, you can call Hachette and order the Silver Templars box set for £15 + delivery. I ordered 2 last week as it's such a bargain with the paints and all.

Has anybody else had their orders through from the restock yet? I'm still waiting on 2x aggressors, a Calsius and an apothecary. 

Also for those that missed it, you can call Hachette and order the Silver Templars box set for £15 + delivery. I ordered 2 last week as it's such a bargain with the paints and all.

Some people above have, but other people are still waiting.

I just had this reply from Customer service on Facebook:

Hi Ross. Thank you for your message. Unfortunately there have been a couple of problems with some orders depending on what issues were in the order. We are currently working on getting this fixed and it shouldn't be too long before your order is on its way to you. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Essentially, it's exactly what I guessed was happening. Hachette weren't handling orders in the order they came in, so issues that showed as being in stock at the time of order were completely out of stock by the time the order came up to be handled.

This is the reply they got from me. I'm getting really tired of Hachette's continued screw-ups.

So basically what you're saying is that orders aren't being handled in the order they are made and as a result, one or more of the issues I ordered went out of stock, because someone who ordered after me got them sent out before I did. Can you please provide an indication of timescales on when I will receive them? "It shouldn't be too long" is honestly meaningless when it took your company 11 months to send me some issues I was missing previously.

Additionally, can you please provide feedback to your manager that your company should be actively reaching out to customers who are affected by this, rather than waiting in the dark and having to chase it. A simple email saying "We're sorry, one of the issues you ordered has gone out of stock and we're waiting for more" would have been a massive help.
Edited by RWJP

Some people above have, but other people are still waiting.

I just had this reply from Customer service on Facebook:

Hi Ross. Thank you for your message. Unfortunately there have been a couple of problems with some orders depending on what issues were in the order. We are currently working on getting this fixed and it shouldn't be too long before your order is on its way to you. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Essentially, it's exactly what I guessed was happening. Hachette weren't handling orders in the order they came in, so issues that showed as being in stock at the time of order were completely out of stock by the time the order came up to be handled.

This is the reply they got from me. I'm getting really tired of Hachette's continued screw-ups.

So basically what you're saying is that orders aren't being handled in the order they are made and as a result, one or more of the issues I ordered went out of stock, because someone who ordered after me got them sent out before I did. Can you please provide an indication of timescales on when I will receive them? "It shouldn't be too long" is honestly meaningless when it took your company 11 months to send me some issues I was missing previously.

Additionally, can you please provide feedback to your manager that your company should be actively reaching out to customers who are affected by this, rather than waiting in the dark and having to chase it. A simple email saying "We're sorry, one of the issues you ordered has gone out of stock and we're waiting for more" would have been a massive help.

Well,  somebody must have heard me as my order just arrived. And I hate to break it to you, but I am probably one of the people that messed up the ordering system. I managed to get several items into my cart but wasn't able to checkout on the evening of the restock as it kept crashing. Luckily (for me) the items stayed in my cart and it allowed me to order in the morning. It was a bit of a punt, as I was expecting the order to get cancelled, but yeah, not a great indication that their stock management was up to much. 

I feel like the people shouting "the restock is here" to the sky on Facebook did not help in the slightest. Neither of the issues I ordered are "in stock", and they were placed a good few hours before the rush and website issues.

From what I have heard of happening and what I personally have had to go through with Hachette you realise that the computer system they are using behind the scenes is a bargain basement made to the lowest bid stock and delivery system.

It works if you make absolutely no adjustments during your subscription, there are no stock problems and they don't move warehouse during the process. I have had letters of debt collection when I was upgraded to Premium because the old subscription wasn't cancelled but even worse was that the link to my name was lost so there was a ghost subscription in the system that was automatically charging me and automatically sending threatening letters. On the other side I have had 3 boxes of one of the Premium delivery when I sent two emails over 4 months when the QA was not responding. I rang head office who sorted the missing box but then had more when their new QA company got round to my emails, receiving another two boxes.

Its not the people in the company or even the delivery managers(except the one that chose the system) its the stupid 1990s idea that the cheapest bid on the computer system will save the company money, when it causes huge costs in the long run. Had the same thing on the Legends Book collection and had two sets of the same delivery after I emailed them to ask where a late delivery was. They do not keep track of what they send out so that QA can go "Ah someones already sent that item I don't need to do it".

I’m still missing an order from about three weeks ago.

An order I placed on Sunday arrived today.

Cheers Hachette, top notch as always! Hopefully, my order from the start of the month is resolved quicker than the final premium box was, because that took about 3 or 4 months.

A big problem is that they do not tell you that an order is delayed due to stock they just wait for you to ring up and moan at them, atleast with other sellers I get an email warning of the stock.

So I emailed Hachette about the missing order from the start of the month. There was a technical error where the order wasn’t processed apparently. They’ve now processed it and it’s been shipped, so that’s something I guess.

Much faster turnaround times from the email address now, to be fair.

A big problem is that they do not tell you that an order is delayed due to stock they just wait for you to ring up and moan at them, atleast with other sellers I get an email warning of the stock.

The Mortal Realms team must be doing a better job, as I've had an advanced email about stock shortages (granted it was stock shortages due to the pandemic, so exceptional circumstances).

I never had any for Conquest, but to be honest I rarely kept tabs on it enough to see when issues were late.

From what I have heard of happening and what I personally have had to go through with Hachette you realise that the computer system they are using behind the scenes is a bargain basement made to the lowest bid stock and delivery system.

It works if you make absolutely no adjustments during your subscription, there are no stock problems and they don't move warehouse during the process. I have had letters of debt collection when I was upgraded to Premium because the old subscription wasn't cancelled but even worse was that the link to my name was lost so there was a ghost subscription in the system that was automatically charging me and automatically sending threatening letters. On the other side I have had 3 boxes of one of the Premium delivery when I sent two emails over 4 months when the QA was not responding. I rang head office who sorted the missing box but then had more when their new QA company got round to my emails, receiving another two boxes.

Its not the people in the company or even the delivery managers(except the one that chose the system) its the stupid 1990s idea that the cheapest bid on the computer system will save the company money, when it causes huge costs in the long run. Had the same thing on the Legends Book collection and had two sets of the same delivery after I emailed them to ask where a late delivery was. They do not keep track of what they send out so that QA can go "Ah someones already sent that item I don't need to do it".

AKA, standard problems that IT depts face. Management that won't listen and underfund to cut corners. Utter muppets, the lot of them.

AKA, standard problems that IT depts face. Management that won't listen and underfund to cut corners. Utter muppets, the lot of them.

As I work in the IT department of a large company, I can confirm this is correct... ;)

Back on topic, this weekend I got my back issues order (Poxwalkers & Paint, 2x Munitorum Containers, 2x Ryza ruins - glad I got those now the prices have increased); I also took a subscription from issue 75 (to guarantee I got all the Repulsor parts, seeing as Issue 75 is sold out) and that arrived yesterday. So I guess whatever issues they've been having are sorted out now?