AT Chat, Lists, and Conversions For All Stompy Robot Lovers

Fajita Fan

Ah yes but there are many third parties who are on ebay - I grabbed Blackstone Fortress for £62 :blush.:

I am rethinking my choice of Legio Praesagius... All the white :( Metallica look really awesome and I haven't really done a proper red army for a long time. Might just wait for Titandeath and see what colour schemes are in that. 

There’s a seller on eBay selling preorders for the new plasma Warlord for £52 and £3 P&P. If my maths is right, the 15% off for today will get you a new Warlord for £47.20, so roughly 2/3 of retail.

At time of writing, there were five left in stock. I think that’s the cheapest place online to get the new Warlord.

Just an FYI.

Dallo

Caught a bit of the steam.

Asked about Legio dice but just got the expected canned answer.

Someone asked about the Imperator and they said they aren’t working on it and don’t hold your breath.

Going to watch the rest later and will report back with any tidbits.

That stream was tad disappointing, they were mainly discussing the this year releases.  Important bit for me is that the new reaver comes with 3 masks for one head. As my reavers are still unpainted and thus without their masks I'll be able to sprinkle those masks among my titans.  

But yeah, titandedath will have more rules for legions. Aaand they'd love to do dice.   We won't be getting imperator or aliens unless the game sells really really well?

Had this on in the background, didn't notice anything surprising that we didn't know before, just a lot of 'we'll tell you when we have news' and such. The usual responses when asked the usual questions about aliens or imperators. The Warbringer came up at the start but they emphasis remains on getting the 'normal' titans done. Weapon sprues are just some time in the new year.

There was confirmation that the lack of stats for the vulcan megabolter on the warlord fist is deliberate (as it's meant to be a point blank weapon and so is factored into the strength of the CC damage) and that the WHC article's statement about the Cerastus knights' ion shields were incorrect.

8mm AT scale reference for printing Epic models from DakkaDakka:

Leman Russ - 7.08m long, ~26mm in-scale. 
Chimera - 6.9m long, ~25.5mm in-scale. 
Baneblade - 13.5m long, ~50mm in-scale. 

Lightning(old style) - 10.8m long, ~40mm in-scale. 
Thunderbolt - 14.2m long, ~52.5mm in-scale. 
Marauder - 19.2m long, ~71mm in-scale. 

Rhino - 6.6m long, ~24.5mm in-scale. 
Land Raider(new style) - 10.3m long, ~38mm in-scale. 
Land Raider(Proteus/old style) - 8.5m long, ~31.5mm in-scale. 
Dreadnought(washing machine) - 3.7m tall, ~13.5mm in-scale. 
Dreadnought(Contemptor/old style) - 4.5m tall, ~16.5mm in-scale. 

Thunderhawk - 26.6m long, ~98.5mm in-scale. 
Thunderhawk Transporter - 28.8m long, ~106.5mm in-scale. 

There was confirmation that the lack of stats for the vulcan megabolter on the warlord fist is deliberate (as it's meant to be a point blank weapon and so is factored into the strength of the CC damage) 

I thought there was also a thing on the Warlord's data card saying that they automatically make a (really weak) attack to units that are really close to them? wouldn't that be the representation of the Warlord's point defense bolters/lasguns, rather then being part of it's melee damage?

oh, wait... I just realized this was about the gun that's on the Power Claw itself... oops... oh well, I'm not removing this post now that I've already typed it!

im tempted by that almost axiom maniple, are any of you considering it?

then again I would like to buy the plasma warlord too... as I like its shoulder armour plates more than the "older" ones.

and those wont be in the upgrade sprue, only head variants...

but if I buy that bundle and two plasma warlords and two melta reavers I have good selection of titans for both my maniples.

(5xWL, 6xR, 4xWH)

the AT maniple most likely will be a limited time offer?

but I need that IF primaris box, BSF, delaque gang, undead BB team and new brushes and paints too....

too much cool stuff being released, not enough time or monies... :)

I am tempted by the axiom maniple and the only thing I really need is the warlord.  Really don't need... 5th reaver.

And then two melta reavers and one plasma warlord on later day.

then again I would like to buy the plasma warlord too... as I like its shoulder armour plates more than the "older" ones.

but if I buy that bundle and two plasma warlords and two melta reavers I have good selection of titans for both my maniples.

(5xWL, 6xR, 4xWH)

but I need that IF primaris box, BSF, delaque gang, undead BB team and new brushes and paints too....

too much cool stuff being released, not enough time or monies... :smile.:

The shoulder armour is part of the upgrade sprue :X

(5xWL, 6xR, 4xWH)

too much cool stuff being released, not enough time or monies... :)

It is? How did I miss that.

Now I have one problem less. :)

(5xWL, 6xR, 4xWH)

too much cool stuff being released, not enough time or monies... :smile.:

It is? How did I miss that.

Now I have one problem less. :smile.:

but the additional armor that replaces the Heraldic Shield is molded into a full replacement part for the forward shoulder carapace armor, so if you've already built your warlord you're either going to need to brake that part off, or buy and build a new one:

99120399009_WarlordTitanPlasmaAnnihilato

Archived