Seige of Terra series news

I got drunk and ordered a copy on the New Zealand GW site; to be delivered to my uncle.

Then I was bad and ordered a copy from the NZ site to my house in the UK- no idea if it’ll be honoured, but I’ve got all the other HH limited editions, and I’ll be damned if I don’t get this...

This limited edition looks like a part of a collection of those endless historical tomes you see in libraries or a university professor's office, or even pre-internet encyclopedia volume. .   

Precisely why I want it - I can display it in my office with my colleagues being none the wiser. I've been doing it for years with FW's HH books and nobody has caught on to my lack of professionalism. :tongue.:

Well, luckily for me, I don't have the same problem as you mate :wink:.  

Are any of us aware how many books they'll be in total?  

9.45am GMT listed as sold out online on the NZ and Australian GW sites, but not the Japanese, all three versions of the website had two banner adverts, one saying 2,500 copies and also fewer than 1,000 copies left from the time it went on sale. Edited by aa.logan

Got mine on the main GW site too. BL site vanished 5 minutes before kick off. It’s going to be pretty awful collecting these if you have to do this 8 times. Bound to end up missing one or two. Hopefully they increase the production runs on future books. Edited by Punishing Pete

There seems to be a certain number of items for each regions. It was sold out in NZ but still available for UK. So with that logic there are some allocated for the US region.

Just got in to BL site exclusives and it is not updated with Solar war yet, or it´s already sold out

Edited by Huggtand

Logged into on 11:05 German time, already sold out. On GW as I can't log into BL anymore.

70 €

Well, saved me enough to get the hardback ;)

Edited by Kelborn

Will there be any left for the North American launch time? Was hoping to grab one from the BL site but it decided to take some time off.

Pretty sure they keep some for each timed release. They have done in the past with other sold out books. Spears of the emperor limited ed is still available on the American site despite being sold out in the uk almost immediately.

The BL website has performed poorly today, combined with an inadequate print run it hasn’t been a great morning for many fans

The BL site has been down for a long time now, useless as usual when you need them.

I've missed out as well, no copies on GW site. This sort of print run is just way too small for the demand, very poor.

Edited by Taliesin