Hail!

Thank you both for your kind comments! Much appreciated!

The game was indeed a blast, and the Warmaster Titan was a tough opponent. However, it was in no way game breaking - and I think it even served to speed up the game, as it took so many points. It was very fun to play against, and I am looking forward to getting to grips with my own Warmaster Iconoclast. 

Meanwhile, I am working on my Warlord-Sinister Psy-Titan, who I would love to get ready for the next game. With all the mutations currently being used on the Traitor titans, I think it will be a blast to try!

bksXDak.jpg

As seen, it is closer to being done, than ever before :-D 

Cheers!

Master Ciaphas

Hail!

So - gave it a bit of maximum effort and managed to finish my second, and last, token set. 

iaECW55.jpg

I also did the last two arc gauges from the Grand Master Edition set, that I never got done, back when I was working on that. 

Tomorrow, I will be able to take good pictures of my Psy-Titan, which I finished in the weekend! Huzzah!

Faithfully,

Master Ciaphas

Hehe, that's definitely a nice to have. Mine were the very first thing I did when I got into AT in 2019, in order to tentatively get back into painting after a 15-or-so-year hobby gap. Anyway, the less grey plastic on the table the better!

Hail!

Thank you, Tar Aldarion! I agree, painting the tokens is most certainly a "nice to", rather than a "need to" - but yes, the less gray plastic, the better!

Speaking of which...

Occedentalis-Daoloth Walks!

Dsnvzts.jpg

yfxkccy.jpg

uK0N7yr.jpg

It has been just shy of four years, since a mate of mine brought this beast back from a tournament in Nottingham - and now, my Warlord-Sinister is FINALLY done! Such a relief! As for the result, I am very pleased with it!

Next up is a pair of Mechanicum Questoris Knights Magaera, which are just lacking highlights and armour plating colours.

Cheers!