Too Much Ice. More Activity Needed! Rekindle the Flames!

Karack Blackstone

I am mildly peeved that GW have not produced the Primaris SW upgrade sprue outside of Tooth and Claw. I am also feeling cheap so I decided to see what I could do with the DI Intercessors and a quick rummage through my bits box.

This is my Pack Leader and I think he is not bad for 10 minutes work.

gallery_82363_15236_326797.jpg

I opted for a chainsword as I see these guys as backfield objective holders so I don't want to splurge unnecessary points on melee wargear for them, especially when they can use the new Bolter discipline rule.

I plan to keep the Intercessors with just a few wolfy bits as I figure they are newly arrived at the Fang and are still acquainting themselves with their true legacy as Sons of Russ.

I am mildly peeved that GW have not produced the Primaris SW upgrade sprue outside of Tooth and Claw. I am also feeling cheap so I decided to see what I could do with the DI Intercessors and a quick rummage through my bits box.

This is my Pack Leader and I think he is not bad for 10 minutes work.

gallery_82363_15236_326797.jpg

I opted for a chainsword as I see these guys as backfield objective holders so I don't want to splurge unnecessary points on melee wargear for them, especially when they can use the new Bolter discipline rule.

I plan to keep the Intercessors with just a few wolfy bits as I figure they are newly arrived at the Fang and are still acquainting themselves with their true legacy as Sons of Russ.

Ok I must have misread this bit, cause GW do sell the Primaris SW upgrade Sprue - I bought 2 direct from the local GW store and 2 from ebay (which was cheaper). You are UK based right?

Still a nice conversion even without the upgrade bits.

Ok I must have misread this bit, cause GW do sell the Primaris SW upgrade Sprue - I bought 2 direct from the local GW store and 2 from ebay (which was cheaper).  You are UK based right?

Sorry you are correct, they sell the sprue separately. They have not done boxes of SW Intercessors or Hellblasters they way they did for BAs and DAs. The upgrade sprue on its own is kinda pricey.

Ok I must have misread this bit, cause GW do sell the Primaris SW upgrade Sprue - I bought 2 direct from the local GW store and 2 from ebay (which was cheaper).  You are UK based right?

Sorry you are correct, they sell the sprue separately. They have not done boxes of SW Intercessors or Hellblasters they way they did for BAs and DAs. The upgrade sprue on its own is kinda pricey.

Yep that annoyed me that the BAs and DAs got the upgrade for free or almost free but we had to splash the cash.

Archived