LVO prep *Custodes*

4-2 is still a very good effort at the worlds largest 40k tournament!

Well done Shane

I agree though I think the ITC needs to reassess how it awards points for these super majors as they skew the results so significantly. Same can be said about the ATC where there's 60-80? Teams but 5x the number of attendees so the score is multiplied by number of players as opposed to teams.

However I digress...

Did you take any pics? :D

I'm not a huge ITC fan. I play in the events just because they are there, but I don't prefer them. I think this is the problem with a homegrown system. We're always going to find something we don't like about it.

I don't want to make this an ITC bashing fest, I think they do a great thing for the hyper competitive community. But ultimately I would love to see GW adopt some sort of system of their own one day.

Shane; congrats on the finish. Even if you got bumped, I do agree a top 7 at Nova should be strongly rewarded, and that's a lot to be proud of. I could see any Mortal Wound factory giving serious problems and I really think at a tournament the size of LVO there is a significant portion of match ups coming into play. Dodging your Achilles  heal in round match ups could be a big different in placement at a 660 man tournament.

Archived