Haemonculus only list any good?

Zephaniah Adriyen

Like it says on the tin. Would the following list be any good?

<Haemonculus Coven> Battalion Detachment

HQ Options:
Haemonculus w/Hexrifle: 75 Points

Haemonculus w/Hexrifle: 75 Points

Troops Options:

Wracks x5 w/Hexrifle x1: 151 Points

Elites Options:

Grotesques x3 w/Monstrous Cleavers x3: 105 Points

Heavy Support Options:

Talos x1 w/Macro-Scalpels x2, Haywire Blasters x2: 99 Points

Talos x1 w/Macro-Scalpels x2, Haywire Blasters x2: 99 Points

Dedicated Transport Options:

Venom x3: 195 Points

Total: 996 Points

It's a nice, fluffy list, what with the whole "it is 100% Haemonculus units" thing. I'm considering picking it up just to have a Drukhari list with good fluff to it.

Edit: Altered based on suggestions. Any good now? I removed all the Liquifiers and replaced them with other weapons, cut down the Wracks to 5-member squads and added Venoms for each, altered the Talos' weapons and added a second Talos because I had exactly 100 points left over after all that.

Edit 2: I realized Acothysts (Wrack Sergeants) could take Hexrifles and that threw a wrench into everything, so I basically overhauled the entire list.

I hesitate a bit always commenting on lists made for fluffy purposes because the rule for things like this is do whats you think is fun, its the cardinal rule of a fluff list you do it because its cool.  Since you ask about good though there are a couple notes.  First Liquefier guns, while fun and fluffy (again I refer you to my first statement if you think its cool do it) are not very good and over priced by about 4-6 points.  They are almost hvy flamer costed while being str 3, averaging 1 wound (before save) against t4 or 5.  Other note is foot slogging melee is generally rough, consider dropping the wracks to 5 man squads and giving them a venom, or go more to the monstrous side with another talos or 2.  1 Other thought would be changing the talos weapon to a twin haywire since you have very little in the way of vehicle busting power outside of the talos punching one to death, also would just leave the talos with 2 cleavers for that extra attack.  Final note but I am sure you realize this almost has to be run as prophets otherwise its unlikely most of this army makes it across the table.

Again please read first statement, do what you think is cool with any fluff list its what I and any 1 else should aim for when making lists like this.  I don't think any of what I suggested makes it non fluffy but if you got this fun idea of this working then go for it, just be careful what you throw it at.

I picked Liquifiers because (1) they're flamers with AP and (2) they can be standardized across most of my stuff. One issue I persistently have is all of my tankbusting being in one or two units across my entire army; this goes for all of my lists as of yet. I continuously make the mistake of being infantry-heavy and standardizing rather than varying. Just earlier, I lost to one of my friends' Drukhari lists. Dude had two Ravagers, two Razorwings and a Tantalus Forge-World model. I might have had a chance if I'd had more vehicles and anti-vehicle weaponry.

The modified version seems a fair bit more solid only note I might make is giving a couple of the wrack squads ossefactors instead of hexrifles since you got the points to spare, Ossefactors are a nice little gun as long as you are dealing with 1 wound models.  I am not a huge fan of hex rifles personally but they aren't bad at least on haems who will get to hit on 3s after moving since they should be following your talos and grotesques.  Oh and don't forget to use your move after shooting strategem first turn with the talos so it can get even closer turn 1.

If you choose to go forward with DE in the future w/ a larger list I would add more talos (squads up to 3 you could have 9 of those monstrosities lol) maybe a cronos. grotesques.  If you are open to adding in wychcult or kabal could also try to add in razorwings and maybe a voidraven for even more AV support.  Assuming you are willing to mix in Kabal then ravagers are a good choice too of course.  Assuming you aren't interested in any of that Scourges can be quite effective anti anything and fit the aesthetic of the covens.

Archived