+++BCK's Conversion Challenge: Necromunda Winner+++

Did you deserve it? ;)

The Challenge is officially closed and I will select a winner in a couple of days  - been a busy week for me which is why I'm late in posting this - and also do up a little signature badge for the lucky person. 

Keep working on it! I'm trying to get clearance to done of these Conversion Challenges every month in the hopes of keeping people motivated to not only think about personalizing their figures, but also getting those ideas completed. 

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay in getting this wrapped up, brothers! Without further ado the winner is...

A tie between HvitrValdyr's Orlock leader and Brother Dallo's rogue doc!

While HvitrValdyr's entry is a cleaner if a bit simpler conversion, Brother Dallo's was more involved and really oozed that skeevy underhive feel of a doc that makes you wonder if you'd be worse off with his ministrations. I was flip-flopping all week on which one I liked better, so I decided to split the difference. Congrats, brothers, and thanks for participating. Here's your sig banner for winning. :smile.:

GTCrOiS.png

If anyone missed my other post recently, I'll be holding a monthly conversion challenge beginning in November, so if you have anything in mind for a new conversion, start gathering your bits and tools!

• 4 weeks later...