Today in Titanicus I...

I didn't enjoy that book, I listened to it on YouTube because someone uploaded the audiobook version.  

I'm not happy with my gold titans and I'm thinking of blocking in the panels but I thought it might be fun to do a group of engines from different legions fighting together.  I can use the maniple rules in game even though they're from different legions just for gameplay but I thought it might be fun to mix things up since painting the same scheme over and over makes painting even harder for me.  

I didn't enjoy that book, I listened to it on YouTube because someone uploaded the audiobook version.  

I'm not happy with my gold titans and I'm thinking of blocking in the panels but I thought it might be fun to do a group of engines from different legions fighting together.  I can use the maniple rules in game even though they're from different legions just for gameplay but I thought it might be fun to mix things up since painting the same scheme over and over makes painting even harder for me.  

Being new and lacking the lore background that most of you folks have is the reason I went for a DIY legion however now that I'm seeing a lot more of the legions paint schemes come about I was thinking a long your lines. The fact that I'm REALLY digging the latest Warhound image for Legio Magna isn't helping!

A friend sent me a link to this: http://broncofish.com/titanicus/ Which is really useful I'm sure you'll agree. 

But it got me thinking, is there somewhere a document template to make similar documents like this, so you could for instance, mock up your own Custom Legio page in the same house style as the books?

A friend sent me a link to this: http://broncofish.com/titanicus/ Which is really useful I'm sure you'll agree.

...ehhh, there's just too many details wrong from the get go for it to be really useful. You determine missions before buying stratagems (duh), wounded princeps roll for Shutdown at the beginning of the Strategy phase and not when they're activated, the order of operations doesn't even mention stratagems normally being used before orders, the description of a failed Command Check is inaccurate, pushing the reactor implies double heat on awakened machine spirits which is rubbish, weapon details for Warbringers are off... List goes on.

It's more concise than the rulebook, but I've never had a problem with just the normal reference sheet and an occasional look in the rule book when what you really need is the precise wording.

White Dwarf preview https://www.warhammer-community.com/2020/08/04/white-dwarf-preview-issue-455/

AT Battle Report - Betrayal at Ithraca

H6XEMhcbn6h2YHN7.jpg

At least something to satiate (if very briefly) my thirst for AT news …

Still awaiting delivery of my new goodies and no energy for whatsoever (too much covid, too long unemployed … 5+ years now … and as of this morning yet another potential employer turning down my offer of service. Grimdark … now-style …

Anyway, I hope my new goodies will help me stop procrastinating a bit :biggrin.:

The colours would have been reversed for Fureans :biggrin.:

I squinted to read the little story … this tells you how thirsty I am for anything AT

The scenery is on Owen Patten's twitter if not mistaken, there are some cool combinations.

Edited by Mendi Warrior

Hi all, I’m a little behind on updates, managed to get a load of scenery done over the last couple of weeks, but I realised I hadn’t updated my latest Titan! So rather than spam you with a load of backlog photos, I’ll pop them in every day or so, that way it’ll make me look really productive...

So, first up, today (a few weeks ago) I finished The Tattered King (Al Muhtari Malik, in butchered google Arabic) for my Fureans;

KkLRXYy.jpg

That brings my traitor force up to 2 Warlords, 3 Reavers, 3 Warhounds, 2 Porphyrian, 4 Lancers and 6 Questoris knights. I’m going to get all my scenery out and do a family shot at some point in the next week or so, which I’ll put up on my long dormant Fureans string. Scenery pics to come over the next day or so!

TITI received the Reaver I ordered off Ebay as part of my foray into AT. Currently building the body at the moment, but need to order magnets for the arms when I get to that point soon.

Enjoy building it. Take care with the legs to make sure you have the feet on the right way round!

TITI’ve been trying out this alternative to green stuff called brown stuff. Seems a bit better for sharp edges than GS. It’s good because my Psi-Titan is going to be kind of covered in eagle wings.

Thought I would post it up here. 

But Episode 24 of the God Engine Cast was published today! (Ep 23 Dropped on friday) 

In this show I Discuss Playing games with Strong Narratives, and events of all shapes and sizes with Hobbyist Lucas Lyons, Last weeks show was a review of the new Book. 

Had been meaning to post a lot more in last few weeks, but fighting some illness and injuries 

Thought I would post it up here.

But Episode 24 of the God Engine Cast was published today! (Ep 23 Dropped on friday)

In this show I Discuss Playing games with Strong Narratives, and events of all shapes and sizes with Hobbyist Lucas Lyons, Last weeks show was a review of the new Book.

Had been meaning to post a lot more in last few weeks, but fighting some illness and injuries

I just wanted to say that you often sound very apologetic about not producing as much content as you’d have liked to. As a listener, I appreciate what you do for the community, and look forward to new episodes, but there is absolutely no expectation on you to maintain a certain release schedule. This is something you do in your spare time, not a professional commitment. Whatever you produce, and however quickly you produce it, I personally am grateful for the time and effort that evidently goes into it. There’s no need to put more pressure on yourself, what you do is valued and it’s entirely up to you how much you do!

Thanks again!

Edited by General Zodd