Today in Titanicus I...

Finished up some tokens I made for the Titan Hunter infantry strat. I printed these ages ago and Im on a big AT buzz so I got these and a bunch of weapon options for my Warlord painted over the last few days. Should finsih off my acastus and another Warhound over the next few days too.

9fti4c788zj51.jpg

Edited by MeatGrinder

Today in Titanicus I painted a Warhound from the Legio Magna...

Very clean work on this. It might just be the picture, but looks like the carapace could benefit from some shading or gradient, especially since you did such a brilliant job on the leg plates.

Today in Titanicus I painted a Warhound from the Legio Magna...

Very clean work on this. It might just be the picture, but looks like the carapace could benefit from some shading or gradient, especially since you did such a brilliant job on the leg plates.

Thanks! There’s definitely a gradient there, just more subtle than the legs. I’m gonna do up a reaver in this scheme next. Hopefully it shows up better on there.

Black can be a pain. A lot of the time it ends up looking dusty and grey after highlighting, and big, round surfaces are where that happens most easliy.

I'm instead going to do quite shiny-looking black on my Psi-titan. Sky-earth lines and so on. I've been applying liquid gold to the edges and will come back to do the black afterwards, because I'm finding it really hard to be neat with the gold. It's very shiny though, and I'm a bit tempted to go back and use it on my Astorum too.

Cybershadow – Battle Walker Crews - £8.75
tMmgZeT.jpg
sZMV261.jpg
wJuqINp.jpg
g5BxHdS.jpg

This is a pre-production limited numbers release of this figure set and contains 1 of each sprue type shown in the main image.

A full production set will be released in the not to distant future.

Restricted to one set per customer at this time.

Note that these are first generation master castings the very best castings you can get.

Figures represented are: Pilots and commanders both seated and on foot (some with small arms), technical drones and engineers.

https://vanguardminiatures.co.uk/shop/cybershadow-battle-walker-crews/

That will look gorgeous! Can’t wait to see pics!

Here's where I'm up to. Not exactly gorgeous yet.

50291010897_1d8964a3ef_k.jpg

This gold paint is incredibly unforgiving on the parts that I've sculpted. I've had to go back and redo some things because they didn't look good enough. I'm going to have another go at the lion head on the right knee too because I don't think it's quite right.

In parallel I've been working on a Warlord for Astorum. I also managed to win quite a nice ebay auction for a battlegroup, rule set and 3 questoris, so I'll be able to field the 5 Warlord maniple I've always wanted.

Wonderful work on this.

I'm assuming the tracks are either 3D printed or came off a resin kit.

Where are they from?

I've been working on the beginnings of my Epic Mechanicum army, which led to bashing together a happy little Ordinatus on the side.

1075518_sm-.JPG

SO, Yesterday in Titanicus I posted up a new Episode of the God Engine Cast. 

This episode was a chat about Legio Astorum, and titanicus as a whole with @Mandragola

https://anchor.fm/martin-emery/episodes/Warp-Runners-in-Conversation-eipuue

Edited by Warsmith Uveron

This episode was a chat about Legio Astorum, and titanicus as a whole with @Mandragola

This was fun to do. Listening to the sound of my own voice is incredibly embarrassing, but I suppose I'd better have a listen.

This was fun to do. Listening to the sound of my own voice is incredibly embarrassing, but I suppose I'd better have a listen.

I knew I recognized you! I think we must have played Xwing at some point in the last few years! 

It was a great episode. Really enjoyed the listen...