Discussion on the new C:SM & Possible BT supplement

That's a valid point, but as far as identity goes, not having librarians is as much part of what we are as not having whirlwinds, scouts and devastators. We do have those now and it seems ok. On the other hand, DO having crusader squads is as much part of our identity and I see people not picking them up in lists. That's where we should scream murder

Fluff-wise adhering to codex (having combat squads, codex doctrine) is a much more serious issue than banning librarium. I'd say out of all those thing being a psyker-hating chapter is the worst identity that we can have. Our identity should be relentlees crusaders bringing emperors light and not of jerks who kill their navigators after every warp jump (as these witches were obviously trying to sacrifice us to dark gods by bringing the ship into immaterium, hur hur).

Edited by Smirnov

Lets see. They said 'first marines need to get some reinforcements' so maybe they finish our Release before sisters drop in Novembre? Pretty please?

That being said most stuff shown looks very good. Shrike though.... Ugh.

Edited by Marshal Vespasian

Good eye so long as that is not the other Primaris something silvery and black Templar thing I saw a while back.  But it does look like BT.

Edit: Also :07 you can see two ships with the cross also two in the :40

Awesome eye Medjugorje!

Edited by balordazul

From the N&R thread:

Wild, reckless, terrifying speculation based on Sisters releasing, a Black Templar fleet in the Psychic Awakening video and the guesses that this means Endless Spells in space:

The Black Templars and Sisters worship the Emperor as a god - this comes to be true, and the awakening of psychic humanity gives rise to the summoning and of Loyalist/Imperial Daemons, so the Sisters summon Saints and Geminae Superia, and Templars summon Legion of the Damned as manifestations of the Emperor’s will. If the end of Master of Mankind is anything to go by, down the line we get Legion of the Damned Ferrus Mannus as an Imperial Daemon Primarch.

/tinfoil hat

What's the big deal with Lbrarians though? We started worshiping Emperor as god out of the blue, so getting psykers would not be that much of a stretch

I mean, I'm all for keeping old fluff, but of all possible hills to die on librarians are close to last in my book

I'm gonna pretend, I didn't read this. 

No, Just.... No

Jokes aside, I feel that it's very much a "hang in there!" signal to us.

That's also my feeling. Perhaps simply because we are not a "priority" in so far as they want to release all the 1st founding chapters first which - staggered with AoS and other releases - may push us back by quite a bit.

On a side note, I was discussing those rumours with the manager of my local GW. He didn't confirm or deny anything - he doesn't know what's coming, they've been kept fairly in the dark on the release schedule themselves it seems - but his opinion (again emphasis on opinion) is that there should be a Templar supplement because it is simply one of the most popular chapters around (along with ultramarines, wolves, BA and DA) and it would be a ludicrous choice not to capitalise on that from a plain and simple business perspective.

It could be that we have a supplement that will come much later than the rest? I mean, Imagine the outcry if all the first founding supplements would drop, we're not present in the IF one, and there hasn't been mentions of more supplements. There would be some who would legit leave the hobby. I think this is basicly just letting us know there is *something* coming.

The Crusader would be MASSIVE even more so since the retcon to create the Gloriana class in HH. Unless they're all Gloria as, I don't think we've seen it yet.

I also don't think GW have ever shown an image of any of the Glorianas, the optimist in me believes that's because they'll one day feature in a HH set version of BFG, and they're waiting for that to release the ships.