Psychic Awakening 2 rumours

Sete

When does the Review embargo normally end?

The what?

When people get Review copies of products be it Video games or books or whatever, usually there is an embargo on them. Which means people can only talk about said product from a set point in time onwards and not before that.

Ah feeling when you thought the Black Templar were finally going to have a little something special to themselves in the form of extra Litanies but then you find out all the other Chapters with supplements already are getting the same treatment and the Iron Hands are getting the kind of Litany the Templar as a close combat focused army would kill for.

Ah feeling when you thought the Black Templar were finally going to have a little something special to themselves in the form of extra Litanies but then you find out all the other Chapters with supplements already are getting the same treatment and the Iron Hands are getting the kind of Litany the Templar as a close combat focused army would kill for.

I don't find a +1 strength bonus that massive on the whole. It doesn't make Helbrecht a game changer.

When does the Review embargo normally end?

The what?

When people get Review copies of products be it Video games or books or whatever, usually there is an embargo on them. Which means people can only talk about said product from a set point in time onwards and not before that.

you mean Youtube channels and so on... YES I want to see them.

Edited by Medjugorje

Chaos images are starting to get leaked it would seem....

Might only be a matter of time, brothers!

What pages have been leaked? You mean the german pics? They are from an official page so not exactly a leak but I am getting a bit anxious to see what else we get and just waiting for a review to pop up.

Alright brothers, I have some news. 

Grimaldus knows 2 litanies plus the Litany of Hate and can recite 2 per turn. His Unmatched Zeal is still there and is now unmodified 6's (TH and PF everywhere rejoiced!) He can also Deny the Witch once per psychic phase. His crozius is now +2S -2AP 2D. Still 90 points, same stats and other gear as before. If he's your Warlord he must take the WLT that GW posted in our preview. Which means that he can do it twice

There are 8 Strats, 6 Relics, full WLT table and our other unique units all got rules buffs. 

That's all I can say for now. ;) 

The leaks have begun! Brace yourselves! Now I wonder what rules buff Crusaders got and how good they may be in a drop pod in this new supplement.

Hey Ace if you've seen the rules then whats your impression?

Edited by redmapa