TIPClaydon Posted October 8, 2024 Share Posted October 8, 2024 These look amazing and will be getting for my spacemarine army im baising it on Tlatia the Radiant's Dawn Guards is there plans to make ranged weapon options for normal marines such as bolters? Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/361171-wulfsheade-miniatures-new-decorative-base-set-52-bases/page/11/#findComment-6069441 Share on other sites More sharing options...
JimVandy85 Posted October 8, 2024 Share Posted October 8, 2024 I'm making a full Chaplain model next. Then I'll flesh out the units more (assault, terminator, etc). I'll also be making different commander models with the other weapon variants. Then probably vehicles. That is, if these current models sell well enough. I also have the 40K Beastmen range to expand on, and I've also been prototyping some Exodites as well. Exodites, you say? Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/361171-wulfsheade-miniatures-new-decorative-base-set-52-bases/page/11/#findComment-6069524 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wulfsheade Posted October 8, 2024 Author Share Posted October 8, 2024 (edited) Exodites, you say? Yeah, I have some ideas I've been floating around for a while. I had sculpted a test model traditionally and always planned on making more, the list of ideas I have just kept getting longer! Here's a pic of the traditional sculpt. It more of a close combat model. Edited October 8, 2024 by Wulfsheade apologist, ZeroWolf and Gamiel 2 1 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/361171-wulfsheade-miniatures-new-decorative-base-set-52-bases/page/11/#findComment-6069542 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wulfsheade Posted October 30, 2024 Author Share Posted October 30, 2024 I didn't realize when I made the Mesoamerican Marine Captain that the weapon options had changed, I was still using the 9th edition rules. So I made some new parts to bring it in line with the new 10th edition Codex. I added a Relic Powerglove, Powerglove w/Bolter, and a Chain Macuahuitl to the set. If you've already purchased the set, all you have to do is re-download the file and the new parts will be in there. https://linktr.ee/wulfsheademiniatures Kurgan the Lurker, Magos Takatus, Grotsmasha and 6 others 5 4 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/361171-wulfsheade-miniatures-new-decorative-base-set-52-bases/page/11/#findComment-6073643 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TIPClaydon Posted October 31, 2024 Share Posted October 31, 2024 looking good cant wait to start a mesoamerican space marine army Wulfsheade and Dr_Ruminahui 2 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/361171-wulfsheade-miniatures-new-decorative-base-set-52-bases/page/11/#findComment-6073791 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wulfsheade Posted November 24, 2024 Author Share Posted November 24, 2024 I'm having a Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale for all the STL files in my Gumroad shop. 50% all STL files from November 25th through December 3rd. Just use the code: WHMBFCM24 https://wulfsheademiniatures.gumroad.com/ apologist, ZeroWolf, SalamandersBro and 2 others 4 1 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/361171-wulfsheade-miniatures-new-decorative-base-set-52-bases/page/11/#findComment-6077383 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wulfsheade Posted December 1, 2024 Author Share Posted December 1, 2024 New Model!! I remade the Warpriest as a full model! There's also two sets of arm to choose from, a staff/pistol or dagger/severed heart. I tried to get this model posted earlier but kept making changes to it, but I finally pleased with the results! The old Warpriest parts are discontinued, this model will replace it. Reminder that I'm having a Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale! 50% off all STL files! See the pic for the code.https://wulfsheademiniatures.gumroad.com/l/zboka ZeroWolf, Dr_Ruminahui, Gamiel and 1 other 3 1 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/361171-wulfsheade-miniatures-new-decorative-base-set-52-bases/page/11/#findComment-6078500 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wulfsheade Posted April 13, 2025 Author Share Posted April 13, 2025 Here's some new pics of the Mesoamerican Terminator models. They are still in-progress, so some details might change a bit. I need to make 1 more head, probably a Command without the respirator. I need one more torso and a few more legs sets, but they are coming along. After I get the 5 main bodies posed, I'll make the arm/weapon options. https://linktr.ee/wulfsheademiniatures #40k #warhammer #spacemarine #primarismarine #primaris #powerarmor #imperium #mesoamerican #maya #aztec #inca #toltec #olmec #pauldron #conversion #bloodjaguars #rainbowwarriors #imperium #terminator #firstborn #cruxterminatus #powerarmor MadGreek, SalamandersBro, Dr_Ruminahui and 1 other 4 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/361171-wulfsheade-miniatures-new-decorative-base-set-52-bases/page/11/#findComment-6104945 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wulfsheade Posted June 1, 2025 Author Share Posted June 1, 2025 Here's some new pics of the second Mesoamerican-themed heavy armor marine. I'll make 5 poses in total, but with plenty more arm/weapon options (which I'm working on now). There will be an additional part that fits on the top of the armor that will basically be the headdress. But it will be more like a Stela (statue). Those will be separate parts so you can mix and match on the bodies. https://linktr.ee/wulfsheademiniatures #40k #warhammer #spacemarine #primarismarine #primaris #powerarmor #imperium #mesoamerican #maya #aztec #inca #toltec #olmec #pauldron #conversion #bloodjaguars #rainbowwarriors #imperium #terminator #firstborn #cruxterminatus #powerarmor Dr_Ruminahui, Ammonius, SalamandersBro and 2 others 5 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/361171-wulfsheade-miniatures-new-decorative-base-set-52-bases/page/11/#findComment-6113491 Share on other sites More sharing options...
JimVandy85 Posted June 2, 2025 Share Posted June 2, 2025 Those look awesome! Wulfsheade 1 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/361171-wulfsheade-miniatures-new-decorative-base-set-52-bases/page/11/#findComment-6113647 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wulfsheade Posted July 6, 2025 Author Share Posted July 6, 2025 Here's some pics of all 5 Mesoamerican Terminator bodies. There will be a separate part that glues onto their backs, like a Stela, I'll be making those next along with the right arms and weapons. They'll also have detailed bases as well. https://linktr.ee/wulfsheademiniatures #40k #warhammer #spacemarine #primarismarine #primaris #powerarmor #imperium #mesoamerican #maya #aztec #inca #toltec #olmec #pauldron #conversion #bloodjaguars #rainbowwarriors #imperium #terminator #firstborn #cruxterminatus #powerarmor Brother Carpenter and SalamandersBro 1 1 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/361171-wulfsheade-miniatures-new-decorative-base-set-52-bases/page/11/#findComment-6119909 Share on other sites More sharing options...
JimVandy85 Posted July 7, 2025 Share Posted July 7, 2025 Those look amazing! Any idea when they'll be released? Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/361171-wulfsheade-miniatures-new-decorative-base-set-52-bases/page/11/#findComment-6119993 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wulfsheade Posted July 7, 2025 Author Share Posted July 7, 2025 4 hours ago, JimVandy85 said: Those look amazing! Any idea when they'll be released? I need to make the right arms and weapons, and the icons/stela that will attach to the top/back. I'll be working on those this weekend, so hopefully sometime next week. Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/361171-wulfsheade-miniatures-new-decorative-base-set-52-bases/page/11/#findComment-6120068 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Redcomet Posted July 7, 2025 Share Posted July 7, 2025 Amazing stuff. Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/361171-wulfsheade-miniatures-new-decorative-base-set-52-bases/page/11/#findComment-6120070 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wulfsheade Posted November 14, 2025 Author Share Posted November 14, 2025 Finally! The Mesoamerican Heavy Power Armor squad is available! There are parts to make 5 models with several arm/weapon options. Also, starting today the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale is on through December 5th! You can get 50% off all STL files from my Gumroad Shop Here: https://wulfsheademiniatures.gumroad.com/ Kurgan the Lurker, Adeptekon and Gamiel 3 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/361171-wulfsheade-miniatures-new-decorative-base-set-52-bases/page/11/#findComment-6142404 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wulfsheade Posted December 19, 2025 Author Share Posted December 19, 2025 I've decided to have a Christmas Sale in my Gumroad Shop!!!! All of my STL files are 50% off until December 24th! https://linktr.ee/wulfsheademiniatures #40k #warhammer #spacemarine #primarismarine #primaris #powerarmor #imperium #mesoamerican #maya #aztec #inca #toltec #olmec #pauldron #conversion #bloodjaguars #rainbowwarriors #imperium #terminator #firstborn #cruxterminatus #powerarmor Adeptekon and Gamiel 2 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/361171-wulfsheade-miniatures-new-decorative-base-set-52-bases/page/11/#findComment-6147667 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wulfsheade Posted August 8 Author Share Posted August 8 (edited) I finally got around to making a set of close-combat weapons for the Mesoamerican-themed Heavy Power Armor models! The set comprises of: 9 different shields (Yaochimalli) 2 left arms for the shields 2 Macuahuitl 1 Panther-headed Cuauhololli 1 Skull-headed Cuauhololli 1 Serpent-headed Cauhololli 1 Glyph-covered Huitzauhqui 2 right arms for the weapons. These are now available from my Gumroad shop here:https://wulfsheademiniatures.gumroad.com/l/cfixelhttps://linktr.ee/wulfsheademiniatures #40k #warhammer #spacemarine #primarismarine #primaris #powerarmor #imperium #mesoamerican #maya #aztec #inca #toltec #olmec #pauldron #conversion #bloodjaguars #rainbowwarriors #imperium #terminator #firstborn #cruxterminatus #powerarmor Edited August 15 by Wulfsheade kabaakaba, Adeptekon, Ammonius and 4 others 7 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/361171-wulfsheade-miniatures-new-decorative-base-set-52-bases/page/11/#findComment-6182095 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wulfsheade Posted September 20 Author Share Posted September 20 I'm starting to work on sets of decorative bases for (mostly) 40K, but you can use them for other games as well. The first set is a basic rocky ground texture, with some skulls and bullet casings scattered about. All of the bases have a 4.5mm x 2.2mm hole on the bottom for magnets. There are 52 bases total: 25MM Round x5 32MM Round x5 40MM Round x5 50MM Round x5 60MM Round x3 80MM Round x2 100MM Round x2 130MM Round x2 160MM Round x1 25MMX70MM Bike x5 60MMx35MM Oval x5 75MMx46MM Oval x5 90MMx52MM Oval x3 105MMx70MM Oval x2 120MMx92MM Oval x1 170MMx105MM Oval x1 You can get the STL files for these from my Gumroad shop, link below: https://linktr.ee/wulfsheademiniatures Dr_Ruminahui 1 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/361171-wulfsheade-miniatures-new-decorative-base-set-52-bases/page/11/#findComment-6188271 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now