Back to Badab: A Badab War Community Log - Kill Team Edition

Dosjetka

For sure, the thing is pretty hefty.  I really love the look of it!

I figure they would have been gifted some of them and would have kept some in the original Imperial Fist scheme.  Maybe as homage to their roots, but I chose a scheme more black.  I have considered making more sections metallic, but then it goes against my intent.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I, Calibanite Knight Angel, do swear to complete a Kill Team consisting of Lieutenant Commander Anton Narvaez, accompanied by 5 or more Astartes of the Marines Errant Chapter who are committed to the Loyalist cause. The deadline for this will be January 1 2022 (I know, I'm slow) and I shall do the utmost best to not fail my brothers- and sisters-in-arms.

Also, is it cool if I share some of my Minotaurs stuff here (not kill team sized, but still Badab War), as well as other miscellaneous Badab War stuff? Anyway, I don't play 40k anymore and don't play Kill Team, but I plan to get atleast a Kill Team-sized force to accompany Narvaez so I can be part of this :smile.:

AUGUST1

^My Narvaez conversion

Edited by Calibanite Knight Angel

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Fire Hawks soon...?

Nope! More Mantis Warriors!

gallery_45765_11678_76192.jpg

gallery_45765_11678_153037.jpg

I've decided (admittedly, on a bit of whim) to give this poor lonesome cowboy Mantis Warrior some brothers-in-arms. I'm hoping to start painting these soon, just need to finish some Escher models first!

It's been some time since I started my kill team but I have been doing some painting recently:

*snip*

Not 100% complete yet, but I'll get the flesh done and I'll be moving onto their ride.

Cheers

LM

That's a solid start on your Naval Armsmen! Have you managed to progress with them since November? :D

It's been some time since I started my kill team but I have been doing some painting recently:

*snip*

Not 100% complete yet, but I'll get the flesh done and I'll be moving onto their ride.

Cheers

LM

That's a solid start on your Naval Armsmen! Have you managed to progress with them since November? :biggrin.:

...I painted the flesh :thumbsup:

The arvus lighter is in progress, though has been since November :rolleyes:. I've been unable to decide upon a colour scheme so it is sitting mostly assembled waiting for inspiration to strike.

• 1 year later...

Resurrecting this thread because it is too cool to die.

MFaF1U5m.jpg

Pict capture of Royfalk and Porik of the Astral Claws. Background of pict scrubbed to remove sensitive material viewable only by those with security clearance magenta and above. Both Royfalk and Porik were loyal to each other and their master until the very end. Capable and efficient these two had served together for decades, defending the Imperium from their myriad enemies. Eventually, as with all of their traitorous brethren, they followed Huron to their damnation.

Royfalk and Porik were killed in a boarding action while attempting to overrun the Red Scorpions cruiser, His Majestic Light. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...