New stuff!

Fajita Fan

Why are you assuming the gun is included? This has not been the case with anything thus far and the terminal says "685 + weapons". 

The card shown for the gun doesn't have a points value in the top right corner, so it being mandatory and built into the overall cost sort of makes sense.

The goonhammer review that just went up also says the cost is built in.

Are they limited to 0-1?

For its points I think it might be a natural limit.

If all of this wasn’t enough, Shadow & Iron also sees the Ordo Sinister Psi-Titans joining the fray – massive machines with phenomenal psychic powers and an absolutely disgusting new weapon. Psi-Titans come at a premium, and right now the only one available is the Warlord-Sinister, which starts at 685 points and comes equipped with a Sinistramanus Tenebrae and an Arioch Titan power claw. The cost of the sinistramanus is baked in to the points upgrade, and we honestly don’t know how much of the points cost is attributable to it. It’s strength 10, ignores voids, hits automatically, and lets you call shots for free on its first target. We say first target because it fires a beam, and if it manages to take down the first Titan it hit, the beam continues through that Titan to the next target behind it and hits that.

From the Goonhammer review...

The preview said it was faster than a Warlord but the terminal shows movement is the same as a normal Warlord doesn’t it? That fist won’t see much action...

I'm pretty sure it will have a psychic power that helps it move in some way.

Also you dont exactly have to take the fist. I would be interested to see which weapons work best in tandem with the psychic stuff it can do.

$132 LOL.  I already bought another Warlord because I assumed this would just be a gun and some lion head transfers for the shoulders.

The dark side of conversions calls you, join us.

Already had my head picked out. Ignore the star, that's for my traitor Princeps Maximus.

394F297A 61C2 4DE9 B324 7E1E4058CECA

Always a risk buying a whole warlord in preparation for stuff like this. Bit of a bummer that parts aren’t available as an upgrade kit.

I was going to get 2 Warbringers, but decided to get one and wait it out with the next one to see if they do another Warbringer kit with plastic volcano cannon parts, instead of a separate resin upgrade.

Always a risk buying a whole warlord in preparation for stuff like this. Bit of a bummer that parts aren’t available as an upgrade kit.

I was going to get 2 Warbringers, but decided to get one and wait it out with the next one to see if they do another Warbringer kit with plastic volcano cannon parts, instead of a separate resin upgrade.

This seems really likely. The Quake Cannon, Volcano Cannon and Laser Blaster are all on one sprue. If there's a second box coming, the B sprue will probably be the Volcano Cannon, Inferno Cannon and Gatling Blaster. If there are more carapace mounts coming, like a Macro Gatling or Plasma Annihilator, they'll probably end up in resin. I wouldn't be surprised to see the 28mm scale Warbringer Volcano Cannon arrive this year, too.

But yeah, buying kits early in anticipation is something I've stopped myself from doing, too. I gathered up a bunch of plastic Cataphractii before the 30k Thousand Sons dropped, but then they refused to release the Sekhmet as an upgrade kit. It really pissed me off and I haven't made the same mistake again.

Edited by LetsYouDown

Thanks guy's but I meant more rules wise, are we getting "Ordo sinister" legio rules or will they just be psi titans with unique rules

Per peering at the preview pages on the product page for the book, Sinister Titans may only be taken as support and have no Legio rules or benefits, just their own pile of special sauce.

Is it me or do the command terminals in the unboxing video on the community page look like they don’t have the holes for the cog tokens? Did folks have a problem with the original versions that had peg holes (if the new terminals are actually different)?