Index Traitoris: Beasts of Boudicca [Iron Gauntlet 2020]

Brother Ezra

Sounds good.

I suppose the obvious solution for those sharing the 'official' beliefs would be "destroy everything else un-natural, then ourselves once our goal is achieved".

With of course others just talking the talk, with no intention of walking the walk, so to speak. :tongue.:

Looking forward to further developments!

Sounds good.

I suppose the obvious solution for those sharing the 'official' beliefs would be "destroy everything else un-natural, then ourselves once our goal is achieved".

With of course others just talking the talk, with no intention of walking the walk, so to speak. :tongue.:

Looking forward to further developments!

Right on! :biggrin.:

Also, apologies for the lack of updates, things have been a bit hectic lately. 

I've added a little bit to the Legion's combat doctrine; it's my first attempt at integrating the Curse of the Wulfen into the Legion's story. I'll probably expand on this a bit more under a future 'Gene-seed' heading, but in the meantime, let me know what you think!

• 2 weeks later...

Added a first bit to the Culture and Beliefs section. 

I'm probably not going to be able to finish the entire article before Challenge 1's deadline, but I'll try to get as much written as I can before then. I'm happy with what I've been able to write out up to this point, though! :smile.: 

Added the second part of the Culture and Beliefs section. Let me know what you think!

Addendum: added a small bit to the History section. A certain Knight of Lupus makes his appearance...

Edited by Brother Ezra