=][= Nurgle's plague hobby challenge =][=

duz_

Cheers jpwyrm! Glad to be here.

So did some work on the base. Also tried a zenithal highlight for the first time. My white spray was old and splattered over the mini. Sad times. More white ordered and I will have to offer up a prayer to the emperor for it to cover up the mess I've created.

med_gallery_141590_15861_26365.jpg

Hey Duz how about a list of participants? :smile.:

Also let’s slide something in our sigs everyone to advertise the Ravenspire is fighting back against Papa’s Rot!

Excellent idea!

Yeah you are slacking in the chimera variant build....

Sush you! ^_^

Lol

I’m keeping eye on that one too. Loved converting Chimera for my Demonhunters way back when. Nice kit to work with.

Yeah I was thinking of entering to build a chimera I’ve been wanting to build but I decided against it do to high cost money wise

Is that Helix Infiltrator from the Shadowspear box? I love the left atm

Yes, he's the Helix Adept from the Vanguard Space Marines -box (probably the same sprue as in the Shadowspear) with slight modifications.

If you zoom in you can see a small separation between the shoulder pad and the rest of the outreaching arm. The arm that is reaching towards a battle-brother is actually the smoke grenade throwing hand from the sprue. The smoke grenade is sawed and filed off. I have then seperated the shoulder from the bit by sawing between the elbow and shoulder pad. The arm is then pinned to the Helix Adept torso's shoulder ;)

I've also added the bolter. The "original" Helix Adept is holding the bolter in his arm. It was too standard ;)

jpwyrm , I think it looks great so far. Love all the bits and blades you have on him.

jaipii , no one going to notice any separation after your done. Good thin saw, green stuff and pin vise been my good friends since the days of 2nd edition and all metal models.

Keep us the good work Brothers. I have myself buried in my Grav Captain for the Lockdown challenge right now but I’m going to look at all my Infiltrator / Reiver spare parts and see what I can do to turn the Apothecary into a Brother of the Phobos. I had a Corpsman drinking buddy who had spent some time with the Marines when I was in the Navy. See if I can make a something a nod in his direction.