A small Astra Militarum army.

Inso

• 3 months later...

It's been a while but I have been ticking along, waiting for casts and sculpting along the way. As a result, I have a painted Beer Seer (proxy Primaris Psyker):

rfUj5Mt.jpg

And have sculpted an Engineseer:

Rz55CQf.jpg

I have also painted up a DJ for my friend "Bobby Bounce" who also happens to be the DJ that inspired me to sculpt this miniature :) :

2GggQsi.jpg

Along with these, I also sculpted a random Squat superhero...

g1Us3OF.jpg

I have no idea what it could proxy but I felt that Thor would make a good Squat...

I'm currently in the process of sculpting a couple of servitors to go with the Engineseer and a couple of advisors to go with a command squad. That said, I am going through a painting phase at the moment so the sculpting is on the slow burn :) ...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The last batch of troops have now been cast in resin so I'm waiting for the Diver to be cast in metal before everything gets sent to me :) :

BwAjR6q.jpg

Now I need to finish some servitors and that's about all the sculpting done for the army :) .

Maybe, in the future, there will be some carapace armoured troops (Kasrkin/stormtroopers) but not until I've cleared some of my other jobs... like painting this army :) ...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've become distracted and have finished an Engineseer instead of finishing off the heavy weapon squad... but at least it's another finished unit :) :

tCCPaXx.jpg

At some point, I'll sort out some servitors for him but it won't be just now because I am getting some painting in while my sculpting muse is on holiday :) .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...