So much great-looking stuff! Love the green power weapons with the red robes on the Grey Knights, that huge demin thing (my Warboss would lvoe to loot those ´ornz!! And dat axe..? :wink:) -  but the Redemptionists are probably my fav, along with the Inquisitor henchmen, I think it was. Love it!

Thanks @Wolf Lord Duregar. The Redemptionist are probably my favorite Models too. 

Green power weapons is the necron green glow technical paint…Tesseract glow maybe.

The Inquisitors and Inquisition has been such a long ongoing project and collection. Still more to do for them 

Thank you @Brother Christopher, seasoned yes, organized sometimes....I appreciate the kind words.

I need finish building the vindicators, build 2 Predators, a Kratos, cerebus, and buy/build 3 more predators. And then prime them in anticipation of the Call to Arms 2024 event and I'll have 3000 pts of tanks for my Gaming groups November tank game. 

On 5/20/2024 at 4:31 PM, WAR said:

More building this weekend and finished the inner cloak on the Knight Abyssal. 

large.thumbnail_IMG_0745.jpg.ac97ab2c12b9cd51456bffd456d0e179.jpg

large.large.IMG_0746.jpeg.6e82d66a0e0ec9d9fa89c414d62af639.jpeg.99716ec76879ba61da161751b9abeb93.jpeg

large.thumbnail_IMG_0747.jpg.eac8c29a13e8bec784105b098032104b.jpg

Soma tasty-looking cookies. Wait..!

:wink:

Very ncie bases.

Are those Sisters of Silence? They look cool anyhow. Need to pay some attention to those models..

3 hours ago, Wolf Lord Duregar said:

Soma tasty-looking cookies. Wait..!

:wink:

Very ncie bases.

Are those Sisters of Silence? They look cool anyhow. Need to pay some attention to those models..

Thank you! Bases are so much fun....and annoying at the same time. Yup they are Sisters of Silence. They are a my Allied Contingent for my Horus Heresy Raven Guard as there is a Thousand Son player and a Word Bearer/ Daemon Player in my gaming group. 

With the long weekend coming up in the US, I am hoping to get more models built and maybe some primed......Call to Arms 2024 is coming up soon. 

Cool! I only know the Sisters of Silence from those artbooks 20 years ago, Horus Heresy.. Picked them up and loved the images from Prospero and the Thousand Sons getting what they deserved.. :wink:

Actually not looked at the models, but if they are anything like the artwork..

Give the Traitors Hell!

Sweet, what long weekend is that? Just curious..

Trying to paint here but is warm. Which makes it a little annoying.. So have to scrape mould lines instead..:laugh:

Not a lot of progress done but made some progress

large.thumbnail_IMG_0777.jpg.b755874093911e35eef21f2d955ccdca.jpg

Sprayed bases for Sisters of Silence with first coat of black and will need to hit them again.

large.IMG_0773.jpeg.a61479306f7d55520c3a6875d3b7680f.jpeg

large.IMG_0774.jpeg.134f28fc4fc9f774be48bfbc3d70fb0d.jpeg

Primed and zenithal Prosecutors Started on white inner cloaks and flesh

large.IMG_0775.jpeg.bb2b1c24f027d3f59afb7f5d90fc6889.jpeg

Pride of the Legion Praetor for XIXth (zoom makes paint look worse than it actually is)  

Exactly how I felt......

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Firedrake Cordova said:

Took me a couple of moments to work out that I was looking at a removable display base :blush: 

Is that Vallejo Rough Grey Pumice on the cork?

No just 3m double sided sticky taped to a medicne bottle cap. It is the start of new army

Yes it is still need to add more texture and other things to it. 

Edited by WAR

My eyes have been giving me struggle of late too. New prescription contacts is not helping with modeling or looking at phone......:wallbash: and I am nearsighted

On 5/31/2024 at 11:46 AM, The Praetorian of Inwit said:

@WAR Looking really good, i really like the red on the top knots of those Sisters of Silence. 

Thank you it is Andrea Miniatures Paint set Red.  I am using pretty much all Andrea paints on the Sisters of Silence and Custodes. The paint is really thick so has to be water downed and use of a wet pallet is a must. 

This weekend's Progress not as much as I hoped but Saturday Family and I ran around all day with one of the kid's football/ soccer game and way tooo many errands. And the Fiancée had her wedding dress fitting so I had the kids all day Sunday so it was limited hobby time.

Let's start off with XIXth Legion least amount of work done :dry: but I have 12 days to finish this build, buy 3 more predators, start building 2 Predators, Kratos, and a Cerebus before the start of Call to Arms in 12 days.....:blink:

large.IMG_0805.jpeg.e0ea9d55a7c6c4534ab7893c4164db93.jpeg

Almost completely done a few accessories on one and a little more than that on the other. Lots Delays on these due to massive gaps from build mistakes. Sprue glue to the rescue. 

Sisters of Silence:

large.IMG_0806.jpeg.b68360d90b50a15f12a1d58d1babe890.jpeg

Gold started on Prosecutors, I may think I did the black outer robes and cloaks and base done for Knight Abyssal

Adeptus Custodes:

large.IMG_0808.jpeg.ce91eda5ebbeeb6f5dffd78d6081e998.jpeg

1st coat of Gold on. I did order and receive my first box of Custodes and will be adding the Cloak to this model to make him my Shield Captain.  

I have a few more Esty and other orders I am waiting for, Another box of Custodes, 15 more Sisters of Silence (40 of the 50 I need) and 10 more Mk III marines for my XIXth Breach Company

@Firedrake Cordova I should be getting my acrylic ink this week.....

Thanks @Wolf Lord Duregar I have a few more days to work on them and then I really have to focus on the Armored Company. I am hoping I can get them done fairly quickly and then restart Sisters of Silence and well maybe my Adepta Sororitas with the codex coming out soon.