large.IMG_0813.jpeg.f905dc58a8cdabcdb138133f5bc3fe8a.jpeg

The built and completed armored company 

large.IMG_0814.jpeg.fa30a5d6bb07c2c4bc0d24934ee28d2a.jpeg

Laser destroyer vindicators 

large.IMG_0812.jpeg.b8c139bd74ef5c95cfd9207daf96a1f2.jpeg

Plus managed to get this built last night 

large.IMG_0816.jpeg.102db431b5e0ae982c3c78b07771ff72.jpeg

build back log is just down to 1 more predator, Cerebus, and Kratos 

I clean it up regularly it usually a disaster.

Yeah 5, 2 squads of 2 and single predator for 3 troop choices (Predators are Troops and Heavy)  in the armored company

If I was still playing Raptors for 40K I would have one for them but covered in sandbags, stowage, fuel, supplies and camo netting. I still feel like I should do one for them but I got rid of that army 

@WAR that sounds awesome and I would love to see that done! Shame about getting rid of rid Raptors. I wanted to make a Badab force for each chapter involved but never got passed the planning phase, thats thr closest ive come to seeing a Raptors army.

@INKS you can never have enough tanks, win efficiency be damned, a full tank army is awesome! I remember seeing Stuart Hill 42 tanks in WD 274(?) And that made me want lots of armour.

20 minutes ago, calgar101 said:

@WAR that sounds awesome and I would love to see that done! Shame about getting rid of rid Raptors. I wanted to make a Badab force for each chapter involved but never got passed the planning phase, thats thr closest ive come to seeing a Raptors army.

@INKS you can never have enough tanks, win efficiency be damned, a full tank army is awesome! I remember seeing Stuart Hill 42 tanks in WD 274(?) And that made me want lots of armour.

Yes I think I know the WD you are talking about. felt the same way. can't get enough tanks!

I do love the mug ... it sounds like it's borne out of experience :laugh: 

8 hours ago, INKS said:

For the really old amongst us, there was also the multi-player Space Marines vs Imperial Guard battle report with Adi Wood and co, where a rogue psyker (Lord Varlak) had taken over the guard contingent.  More info on on someone's blog

Edited by Firedrake Cordova

10 hours ago, INKS said:

Always love tanks. That is a lot of them. A long long time ago I had an Imperial guard armored company. I never won a lot of games with it but I did have fun

I always wanted a Tank Company never built one, I had a lot of Armored Cav armies back in the day. All Praise the Immolator/ Repressor/ Rhino Rush Sisters army!

10 hours ago, calgar101 said:

I honestly blame GW for forcing me to get rid of my Raptors. It was originally a 10th Company list- Scouts and armored support. Then Scouts became elites and I was forced to take Phobos as troops...Ok not so bad Phobos commanders were decent (Librarian).  Then 10th Ed happened and I had no Battle line because Phobos was not battle line. Done. 

Was that the Issue with the Staff game were it showed him building Tanks?  If it was he worked a LGS here cool guy. 

9 hours ago, INKS said:

Yes I think I know the WD you are talking about. felt the same way. can't get enough tanks!

truth

55 minutes ago, Firedrake Cordova said:

For the really old amongst us, there was also the multi-player Space Marines vs Imperial Guard battle report with Adi Wood and co, where a rogue psyker (Lord Varlak) had taken over the guard contingent.  More info on on someone's blog

Lol actually not for a while but I needed a new mug on my desk for Sanding sticks so "not paint water" was a must .  Then kiddos got my a "It's Dad Thing" for me for Father's day so I switched out my Adepta Sororitas Coffee mug.   

1 hour ago, Firedrake Cordova said:

I do remember this, man that was a long long time ago. lol

@WAR that is a shame, always annoyed me when rule/edition changes affected a unit badly or an army composition becomes harder to run. I was buying the codexs and rule books as more of a collecting thing, I haven't played a game since 7th and they were largely narrative, apocalypse games.

The article I am thinking about is just a guy who had 42 tanks, 1 of which was a baneblade, which back then was FW only. I'll dig it out later and upload a picture. 

No matter what, any mass armour army is awesome.