Wishlist for a supplement

Medjugorje

after Sword getting S5 our ability for autowounds is not that important for those types of meleeweapon too.

Dealing damage in CC as Core rule instead of Stratagem would be very nice too. So each opponent will have problems yes.... But be honest.. -1 to hit is not that strong since there is a limit. Dont forget that Hammers and Fists are already -1 to hit... So after the special rule from Death guard is to decrease toughness it would be nice if we decrease the weapon skill of each enemy within 3" to -1 and not the hit roll... 

So that would be a real improvement and "our thing" to be faster in melee would be still our tactic (which i really love)

It helps Assault Intercessors, but honestly I'd rather trade it for free hits if we roll 6s to save in melee, or something else that represents the Templar's martial skill over blind hacking with swords.

• 1 month later...

Currently, the main (only?) rumor that has been making the rounds, and which has been hinted at from a bunch of rumor monger sources, is that a Primaris Helbrecht is in the pipleine. I think it'd make sense to get a character if we're getting our own codex supplement (which GW has said we would). Covid delay means I wouldn't expect anything until around summer, maybe a sneak peak before then, but complete radio up to and throughout spring shouldn't be unlikely.

Did I miss anything?

Having been burned so many time in the past, I'd normally want to assume every rumor being false out of sheer self preservation of my psyche, but the number of sources hinting the same direction gives me pause.

If we're wish listing, I feel that Brother Kraskor more or less covered everything I'd want:

Let's imagine GW decided to go absolutely full-throttle with BT - what would be on your wishlist? :teehee:

- Rubicon Helbrecht

- Rubicon Grimaldus

- Primaris EC

- New Special Character (perhaps a Lieutenant equivalent?)

- Crusader Primaris kit (completely non-standard Primaris squad, mix of ranged and melee weapons, beautiful boxed kit with loads of Templar gubbins)

- Sword Brethren Primaris kit (kind of like Bladeguard but non-standard loadouts, mix of options)

- Crusader Repulsor 

- Chaplain Redemptor

:biggrin.:

Wishing is free 

Edited by Reinhard

Divine...

"of or like God or a god."

"heroes with divine powers"

I dont want to read much into the meaning of the word, but assuming the divine is 40k, yeah there is a chance it could be BT. Not much tho, I would temper my expectations tbh.

Kraskor wishlist is basically what we all want for BT.

Edited by Sete

Add return of the Primarch as a one-armed crusading avenger to my earlier list and we're golden (pardon the pun!!). :wink:

Edit: Just seen Dead and Divine, don't reckon that will be us. Dead definitely referring to AoS, and Divine is more sisters than BT. Or potentially it's a full-blown AoS release and divine refers to something in that lore, I don't know anything about it since they killed fantasy and my beloved Malus Darkblade. 

Edited by Brother Kraskor

Add return of the Primarch as a one-armed crusading avenger to my earlier list and we're golden (pardon the pun!!).

Have Russ and Dorn return to save the day, like supersized Riggs and Murtaugh. Some Black Templars can help the Space Wolves keep Russ alive until he can use the seeds of the Tree of Life to heal the Emperor (as stated in William King's novel Space Wolf). Others can join their father in a "feint" to draw Abaddon's attention from Russ' journey to Holy Terra- and hopefully, see Perturabo die a True (and AGONIZING) Death, thanks to the Emperor telling Dorn the Traitor Primarch's True Name.

Then Dorn can hold down Abaddon so the Resurrected Emperor can beat the "Supreme Warmaster of Chaos" until Abaddon's head falls off.

Would be a hard sell to those BT telling them they have to stick with the Space Wolves while Dorn goes on a glorious crusade.

They're going to be among the first to see the Emperor rise from the Golden Throne, fully healed and whole of body and mind. Then they'll join a crusade under the Emperor's personal leadership. That glory will be well worth the delay.

Actually based off this discussion there is something 'legitimate' I'd like to add to the wishlist (Dorn maybe unrealistic). An option for a Last Wall detachment, permitting a mixed detachment of IF successors with a common 'chapter tactic' to represent the combined fighting style. Nothing overpowered, definitely weaker than each chapter's individual tactic and superdoctrine, but something more than nothing which is what you'd get at the moment. And also allowing character auras etc to be effective cross-chapter. 

Actually based off this discussion there is something 'legitimate' I'd like to add to the wishlist (Dorn maybe unrealistic). An option for a Last Wall detachment, permitting a mixed detachment of IF successors with a common 'chapter tactic' to represent the combined fighting style. Nothing overpowered, definitely weaker than each chapter's individual tactic and superdoctrine, but something more than nothing which is what you'd get at the moment. And also allowing character auras etc to be effective cross-chapter.

Good ideas.

Would love a refresh on Character models.

- Helbrecht

- Grimaldus 

- Emperors Champion

In terms of lore I would love to find more information on Castellan Draco

Yeah didn't he disappear? Or did he (spoiler? I forget!) get killed off? Or am I thinking of somebody else.

Stated it earlier, but I would love a mix firstborn/primaris/neophytes crusader unit. That would really rock fluff wise

Also a EC for primaris and firstborn would be great and really fluffy.

I'm not too keen on rubiconning our chracters, but a new primaris character wouldn't hurt.

And Draco, I have the model and love to hear what he did. Maybe punch a radical inquisitor in the behind quarters?

Edited by Brother Carpenter

He was excommunicated for crimes too terrible to mention.

killing a Inquisitor hopefully. (After reading Emperor Spears)

Yeah thats what I have assumed, he was last seen going on a Crusade to exterminate Human Gue'vasa in Tau territory so its quite possible for some friendly fire killing an inquisitor or an asset and the Inquisition have simply named Draco a Heretic for not playing ball or (un)knowingly killing an Inquisitor.