=] 12 Months of Hobby Challenge 2021 [=

Grotsmasha

Finished off the third April vow, 9 lasrifle troopers.

LORZfF9.jpg

I'm going to go ahead and vow a fourth time- I've got a couple of days off coming up...

I, Lord_Ikka, vow for April 9 volkite Solar Auxilia troopers. 9 of these guys-

KIjRUcd.jpg

Edited by Lord_Ikka

Well I have been letting myself down again.  It was my intention to complete something a week and have gone a week and a half with nothing.  I am currently working on my five entries to the Liber Swap (as I need to get them done by months end) but am struggling to find the parts I want.  Eh, will get some posts up by weeks end on what I am continuing the month with.

Plasmagunners finished. 29 models done this month, making up for a fairly anemic March (only 2 models done). I'm going to reward myself by building some Necrons I got off of an eBay bid, 2 units of Skorpekh Destroyers and a unit of Warriors from Indomidus. Anyway, here are the stormtroopers-

G2GU1XQ.jpg

Nice work on the dimachaeron, Blood Angels and plasma guys, chaps.

My April neophytes are done.

last neophytes

Not my greatest camera work, but I am pretty pleased with Nicolai, the squad leader in the centre of the shot - the spare clamavus head really suits him, I think.

Just realised I haven't updated you guys on where I'm up to, at the beginning of the month I picked up a Dark Angels Leviathan Dreadnought with Grav Flux and Siege Drill (wanted dual Auto-cannons, but they weren't in stock), and have been plugging away at it (I've been distracted between Ockland's Indomitus Necrons and Cursed City), with just the white on the shin and both weapon arms to complete.

gallery_48988_16869_171674.jpg

I've barely painted at all this month, work is rather intense. Still, here's the skaven almost done, I just need to finish the spikes on its back. It's a test for my 30 "man" unit but I think I'll change the recipe; I like how it looks but it's not exactly what I had in mind:

gallery_225534_16617_99962.jpg

gallery_225534_16617_139253.jpg

Next, gotta finish those tomb blades!

Edited by Miek

Vow update - I have finished the first six Terminators, and making progress on a few more. Just been a little bit distracted as of late by Titanicus - expect to see some Legio Defensor later this year.

I'll take some photos at the end of the month, depending on how many more I get done.

April done!

5 scions

uZ1oegk.jpg

To thick colour but I didn't want to waste time paint strip the old red so this will do.

And the commisar with boltgun

x0xlkNo.jpg

Very satisfied. The shoulders were to big because I didn't want to ruin the uniform so made some green stuff bionic broadening of them.

MxtbHsn.jpg

Just realised I haven't updated you guys on where I'm up to, at the beginning of the month I picked up a Dark Angels Leviathan Dreadnought with Grav Flux and Siege Drill (wanted dual Auto-cannons, but they weren't in stock), and have been plugging away at it (I've been distracted between Ockland's Indomitus Necrons and Cursed City), with just the white on the shin and both weapon arms to complete.

Don't feel too bad, I've been distracted all month long :laugh.: I've gotten a bunch of Cursed City, which has eaten up my time. However, I've found the time to be able to do some painting so:

I, Gederas,  hereby embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge! For the month of April, I pledge to complete 5 Tartaros Terminator of the Dark Angels Legion by month's end!

Q2keHs4.jpg

Edited by Gederas

Soo, slight change of plan on the bases slowed me down a bit.

U3vE4t0h.jpg

But got there in the end. April vow complete.

http://i.imgur.com/qGp1jqMh.jpg

Next up, rebasing my already done BSF models, and prepping the wiggly bois (negavolt cultists)