=] 12 Months of Hobby Challenge 2021 [=

Grotsmasha

I feel twice guilty... once for finishing my pledge so quickly and slacking for the rest of the month, and once for turning my back on my Custodes this month. I shall assuage my guilt by pledging a second model, Kyria Draxus, who will partner with my Custodes at some point:

27rKgHKm.jpg

That purple is amazing :thumbsup:

For my own progress, the Adepta Sororitas half of the Commission is completed,

gallery_48988_16869_400046.jpg

Hidden Content

Cannoness Veridyan

gallery_48988_16869_167645.jpg

Seraphim

gallery_48988_16869_45834.jpg

Hidden Content

gallery_48988_16869_78858.jpg

gallery_48988_16869_1876.jpg

gallery_48988_16869_140803.jpg

gallery_48988_16869_24610.jpg

gallery_48988_16869_137213.jpg

Celestians

gallery_48988_16869_189729.jpg

Retributors

gallery_48988_16869_66287.jpg

Battle Sisters 1

gallery_48988_16869_83160.jpg

Battle Sisters 2

gallery_48988_16869_60918.jpg

Edited by Grotsmasha

Decent progress so far, Heavy Intercessors done, characters progressing nicely (and Mephiston ssuck in for some progress as I was using the same paints, but he has no set end date). Alas I also figured out the edge of effective range off my light bar trying to get 5 40mm based models in one shot. Will take better pictures when the Characters are done.

gallery_56701_16832_81500.jpg

gallery_56701_16832_34329.jpg

So I didn't have enough bases to rebase all 58 in one go, but I did finish 30:

med_gallery_14776_14604_478355.jpg

Hopefully I can knock out the other next week, assuming the FLGS has 32mm for sale still, and TBC classic's pre-patch doesn't dominate my life.

Hopefully I can knock out the other next week, assuming the FLGS has 32mm for sale still...

They do not. So I'll be stopping at 30 for now.

2nd May vow finished, ten Warriors and a Royal Warden.

KIrNdLs.jpg

ZnMjUVO.jpg

YO7nqqv.jpg

zPeRFfm.jpg

I'll go ahead and vow again, as it's only the 16th and I've got some free time ahead of me.

I, Lord_Ikka, vow to paint six Skorpekh Destroyers and one Transcendent C'Tan by the end of May.

ziVSk5D.jpg

MtHemuE.jpg

x7LHAF5.jpg

Edited by Lord_Ikka

Finally had some inspiration to pick up a paintbrush after a while, going to vow these beauties for this month, and next vow. For the interests of technicality, we'll say just the Strikemaster (sword and board dude) for this month. Testing how dynamic I can make those poses - thoughts?

https://imgur.com/gallery/272OcBF

Dark Angels

Deathwing Strikemaster: Osmadiel the Defender (fluff coming up with him soon).

Finally had some inspiration to pick up a paintbrush after a while, going to vow these beauties for this month, and next vow. For the interests of technicality, we'll say just the Strikemaster (sword and board dude) for this month. Testing how dynamic I can make those poses - thoughts?

https://imgur.com/gallery/272OcBF

Dark Angels

Deathwing Strikemaster: Osmadiel the Defender (fluff coming up with him soon).

Looking forward to it :tu:

I feel twice guilty... once for finishing my pledge so quickly and slacking for the rest of the month, and once for turning my back on my Custodes this month. I shall assuage my guilt by pledging a second model, Kyria Draxus, who will partner with my Custodes at some point:

I declare this vow complete:

kmEgIXsl.jpg

irluHDql.jpg

OgcSWONl.jpg

Again, I have more time and more unpainted models than I expected. I, Lord_Ikka, vow to paint before the end of May one Gravis Captain and one Lohkust Lord.

3zeTmS7.jpg

z1tPAos.jpg

By the way, thanks Grotsmasha for doing this! My painting production has never been higher and I'm almost keeping up my painting with my purchases. This has been helping me immensely.

By the way, thanks Grotsmasha for doing this! My painting production has never been higher and I'm almost keeping up my painting with my purchases. This has been helping me immensely.

No worries bud, it's for this reason I started the challenge for myself. Originally, I previously tried a 365 Days of Hobby thread for myself, where I tried to post every day anything 40k I had done, both threads made it to February and then I failed. Then I thought maybe company would keep me going, and here we are three years later with a post almost everyday with awesomesauce 40k inspiration.