State of the Union (Heresy)

1648844367310.png

Techmarine Covenants going up to 8 models seems oddly specific lol

edit: Destroyers

1648844292796.png

1648844185061.png

But we got no destroyer RoW. One would think that after all the destroyer units released in Exemplary battles, they would be given royal treatment like the termies, but alas.

1648844367310.png

Techmarine Covenants going up to 8 models seems oddly specific lol

edit: Destroyers

1648844292796.png

1648844185061.png

But we got no destroyer RoW. One would think that after all the destroyer units released in Exemplary battles, they would be given royal treatment like the termies, but alas.

Slim hope that it might be there but not yet leaked...but yeah

Yeah i was thinking Pride got a nice buff there. No longer gives up VPs just loses a couple of FOC slots. I notice you cant take legion specific veterans as troops though if im reading it right? 

The tide of leaks is welcome, the Centurions and characters are actually kinda nice, the Destroyers absolutely could have been one entry its absurd interesting new options for them though. Recon/scouts at least have some nuanced differences now.

Yeah i was thinking Pride got a nice buff there. No longer gives up VPs just loses a couple of FOC slots. I notice you cant take legion specific veterans as troops though if im reading it right? 

The tide of leaks is welcome, the Centurions and characters are actually kinda nice, the Destroyers absolutely could have been one entry its absurd interesting new options for them though. Recon/scouts at least have some nuanced differences now.

Guessing the rationale is easy of use in list building and reference during games? 

http://i.4pcdn.org/tg/1648845138983.png

OwO what's this? Land Raider with transport capacity 12??? LESGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Finally, you will be able to take (10 man unit + character + apothecary) and (5 termies + character) without having to pay over 300 points for a Spartan.

I wonder how will this be implemented though. Will they make a new kit that has the Proteus treads and an assault ramp? I sure hope so.

unknown.png

unknown.png

And thats that for todays leaks according to the anon who decided to post them up so be sure to thank them for deciding to share.

So Boxnaughts really are just gone like that, huh? I wonder what the olympia level mental gymnastics behind that move are.

Edit: thanks Slips for reposting the stuff here!

Edited by The Observer

Truly doing the lord's work sharing these, Slips. 

So Boxnaughts really are just gone like that, huh? I wonder what the olympia level mental gymnastics behind that move are.

They don't want to make a new kit / rebox the 40k kits with Boxnaught parts? 

Truly doing the lord's work sharing these, Slips. 

They don't want to make a new kit / rebox the 40k kits with Boxnaught parts? 

I think it has to do with how theyre restructuring how money from sales will be distributed; wish I could go more into it but it would probably get people in trouble.