New minis inbound

Yeah; the Hunter/Raider looks bloody big! Lovely.

I think I will hold off buying any of them, until the AT18 Dire Wolf comes out; at that point I will plurge on Necron croissants of death, an Eldar Raider and a Dire Wolf.

Cheers!

Master Ciaphas

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hail!

Well - this I did not expect to see:

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2022/05/30/the-adeptus-custodes-join-the-aeronautica-imperialis-air-war-in-a-flash-of-gold-and-crimson/

The Adeptus Custodes are coming to the Skies in the near future!

I was Honestly hoping for Chaos.... We have enough imperials that you can close your eyes and shoot and still hit one :tongue.: ...so this to me seems kinda useless...

and it's Resin :dry.:  (banana shaped too by the look of those pics :huh.: )

Mithril 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not quite a mini, but still news related to Aeronautica Imperialis:

C8wYg54BNF5qLDHI.jpg

This book contains rules for all of the planes used by the Legiones Astartes, from the nimble Xiphon Interceptor to the hulking Thunderhawk Gunship. You’ll also find rules for the Divisio Aeronautica, which fields Thunderbolts and Marauders, and even the deadly golden Ares Gunship favoured by the Adeptus Custodes.

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2022/07/28/conquer-the-skies-in-the-age-of-darkness-with-horus-heresy-aeronautica-imperialis/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=aeronautica-imperialis&utm_content=aeronautica

• 2 weeks later...

Hail!

So - a rather large amount of AI coming on pre-order on Saturday:

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2022/08/14/sunday-preview-black-library-heroes-on-the-page-and-the-tabletop-amid-an-arcane-cataclysm/

AI: Horus Heresy rulebook

Adeptus Astartes Heresy cards

Divisio Militarum Heresy cards

New Vanaheim double-sided board

Custodes flier

All looking mighty good, I think!

As for me, I am certainly getting the rulebook. 

I will probably be getting the Astartes cards and the new battleboard as well. Probably. 

Cheers!

Master Ciaphas

I'll be sitting back and watching where this goes... hopefully new models (Plastic) are in the future... I (personally) think marine against marine is kinda lame & boring... so definitely watching from the shadows I shall... :ermm:

Mithril

On 8/15/2022 at 1:32 AM, Master Ciaphas said:

Divisio Militarum Heresy cards

I couldn't figure out if they were HH specific or just generic cards for 40k AI too? 

I'm wondering how much the Custodes flyer will be... 

I'm with Mithril on this one, my main interest is for an expanded model range and some faction specific rules to be trialled in a "safe-space".

I'll probably pick up the book and the board. I'm not particularly interested in Custodes as a force.

I'd much rather have seen Dark Eldar, Chaos, Tyranids and maybe even some Ad Mech, but at least there's still stuff coming out.

Rik

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly, all of the new printed releases are all marked as "while stocks last" if anyone hasn't noticed, so if there's anything you want, it's a case of "get it sooner rather than later" :rolleyes: The rulebook is already sold out on the UK site :sad:

The board does look nice for "rolling board" games, due to the canyon design on one side... :smile:

++EDIT: Rulebook has gone from being sold out to temporarily out of stock on the UK site.

Edited by Firedrake Cordova