Next Primaris Reveal or Release (speculation)

Article said these guys (Phobos) all drawn from the Scout Company, to me thats a negative sign for possible scouts

How so?

My reading is if the (Primaris) scout company is made up of these units doing the scouting role, sniping, sneaky, knifing, etc, then a Scout unit would make them redundant

Plus Primaris system is more convoluted than Scout Company is full of Scout marines

Article said these guys (Phobos) all drawn from the Scout Company, to me thats a negative sign for possible scouts

How so?

My reading is if the (Primaris) scout company is made up of these units doing the scouting role, sniping, sneaky, knifing, etc, then a Scout unit would make them redundant

Plus Primaris system is more convoluted than Scout Company is full of Scout marines

Your reading isn't quite correct then - we've known ever since the Shadowspear booklet made it explicit that a Primaris Scout company ISN'T just made up of Vanguard units. Per Gilly's revision to the codex, there is to be a standing force of a hundred Vanguard in 10th Company, BUT there are also a number of Scout squads as the 10th is the only company allowed to exceed the 100-marine limit. It's been confirmed in several places since then, most notably in the 9th-edition codex, that actual Scout squads are still around to support the Vanguard units in 10th Company.