• 1 month later...

Defensor Fidei walks! (and with lots of weapon options, too)

zKx5UJQ.jpg

OUllSZq.jpg

N81z31l.jpg

I've also finished off a few Knights for House Vyronii. We're around about the halfway point in this project, so here's my AT force so far...

cvT2Dxw.jpg

A really nice looking force mate!

I love the purposeful stride on that Warlord - and I love the Battlebling accessories - I have some of those in my “wishlist”, although that incinerator looks bigger and thicker than I was expecting.

Thanks both :D And yes, it is a very chonky gun.

• 4 weeks later...

Beautiful works!

Amazing freehand on the various icons, symbols, and writing on these!

Thanks both :D

A very brief post just to say that after having played a few games of AT now, I won my first game.

1750pts vs Legio Fureans (including a corrupted Reaver). Lovely opponent, and great fun to play against - they were super aggressive getting their Ferrox maniple up in my face right away, with lots of reactor pushes, whilst I played more conservatively (barring a big, reactor heat-heavy alpha strike), hanging back with a shooty Axiom. I got a lot of damage on his body tracks, but hadn't quite finished off many of his Titans, and things weren't looking all that good for me. Then his reactor heat caught up with him in turn four... some bad rolls on overheat tables, plus the damage I'd already done resulted in some catastrophic explosions. When the dust all settled, all that was left of his force was his supporting Warbringer hiding out the back pretty much unscathed, and an Acastus Knight that one of my Warhounds (having been darting between cover up his flank all game) unloaded a maximal Plasma Blastgun into, and promptly deleted.

• 3 months later...

Hello! I stumbled across these on google looking for Defensor titans and I absolutely love these, the look is so sharp and clean. Can you tell us a bit about your process for the colours, like what you prime/base/layer? Looks like you have a brownish wash in the recesses of the cream sections and then the black is maybe just primer with grey highlights? Your gold is also looking super nice, doesn't have the reddish brown cast of some other gold trim.

Hello! I stumbled across these on google looking for Defensor titans and I absolutely love these, the look is so sharp and clean. Can you tell us a bit about your process for the colours, like what you prime/base/layer? Looks like you have a brownish wash in the recesses of the cream sections and then the black is maybe just primer with grey highlights? Your gold is also looking super nice, doesn't have the reddish brown cast of some other gold trim.

Glad you like them - recipes as follows:

Everything just gets primed black unless an area is going to be very pale. Dark metal is Leadbelcher Air then Basilicanum Grey, then drybrushed Leadbelcher. Bright metal is Ironbreaker shaded Nuln then Ironbreaker and Stormhost Silver hightlights. Lube on pistons is Druchii Violet. Black is highlighted Eshin Grey then Dawnstone. Cream is just Wraithbone recess shaded Agrax Earthshade. Teal is Sybarite Green, again shaded Agrax. Gold is Retributor Armour shaded Agrax layered back up Liberator Gold.

Thanks very much! That's super helpful. What made you decide to shift to a teal colour as opposed to the bright green on both the banner and armour?

No worries. I live and work in Cambridge, and my fiancée rows for the university, so switching from lime green to Cambridge Blue (which is practically green... no-one tell her I said that though!) seemed like a nice little nod to that.

• 1 year later...

Time for more Titans, including my very silly Dire Wolf conversion with a gun for a face.

TK4gNoS.jpg

pBsA4Wx.jpg

1owuaMa.jpg

iv1P8eu.jpg

AqSTJun.jpg

UCSqO6O.jpg

3phgDlL.jpg

lNgO9Ej.jpg

I've got a Warmaster on the painting table right now, so expect more photos when that's done - I promise I won't neglect posting here as much in the future!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Lord_Borak said:

Very cool collection and the Warmaster with the Quake cannon is cool. I've had a spare Quake cannon knocking about for ages for the same reason! How did you get it to fit in there? Did you use something from BattleBling?

Thanks, it's one of these - https://battleblingstore.co.uk/products/carapace-weapon-mount-compatible-with-adeptus-titanicus-warmaster-titans