Black Templar Teaser and Rumors

Acebaur

Hey, lets not get ahead of ourselves. It could still be the most elaborate fake out they have ever pulled.

GW have made some curious business decisions, but they're not that stupid.

whatever the case, most of the waiting is behind us now

Thankfully Laeroth isn't giving out too many cheddar samples.

I won't compromise my contact or their trust. So you are safe. I may vaguely imply things though.

how much old stuff (index / PA F&F) will we loose? Is that question too much or could it be answered?

Or are we see some things a bit chaned ( some relics turn into stratagems or anything like that for example )?

whatever the case, most of the waiting is behind us now

Thankfully Laeroth isn't giving out too many cheddar samples.

I won't compromise my contact or their trust. So you are safe. I may vaguely imply things though.

how much old stuff (index / PA F&F) will we loose? Is that question too much or could it be answered?

Or are we see some things a bit chaned ( some relics turn into stratagems or anything like that for example )?

Do you understand the meaning of 'vague'?

All the leak-craving Brethren on this thread every time Laeroth speaks:

confused-math.gif

I know it feels like we've been in a desert for 16 years and now we're getting little drops of water, but we're starting to get to the point of the kids in the back of the car chanting "ARE WE THERE YET" every .05 seconds.

I have a vague question for our brother Laeroth and I don't care if it's not vague enough...

Are we gonna see new weapons that have not been introduced to primaris yet? (ex: power maul, lightning claws....)

Yes. But I said that previously in this thread already. I recommend using the CTRL+F function to find out the snippets. Edited by Marshal Laeroth

All the leak-craving Brethren on this thread every time Laeroth speaks:

confused-math.gif

I know it feels like we've been in a desert for 16 years and now we're getting little drops of water, but we're starting to get to the point of the kids in the back of the car chanting "ARE WE THERE YET" every .05 seconds.

childhood best hood^^

I have 10 Indomitus Assault squads that I have left unbuilt because of this release, they are so easy to convert into something else at first I thought I wanted to turn them into BGV, then Sword Brethren rumors hit and now I honestly dont know what kits will have what, if SB or Crusaders come with extra stuff I might turn them into that if not then they will be Vanguard Vets with whatever loadout SB cant have.

The future is filled with possibilities and tomorrow will hopefully shed a lot of light into this release.  How will Crusders differ from INtercessors? Will I be able to run my current Intercessors are Crusaders? So many questions.

Im gonna go to sleep and tomorrow its gonna be a good day!

These past 10-15 years have been quite the rollercoaster of disappointments and we have really been dragged through the mud but tomorrow will be start of a new era for us, the one that we should have had years ago.

So sweet dreams my fellow fraters! AND ONWARDS TO NEW BEGINNINGS!

Earlier this week, you met the fancy new Emperor’s Champion, and we promised there would be more to come. Codex Supplement: Black Templars will be marching forth in November – and the Emperor’s Champion is bringing reinforcements. Hold onto your purity seals, this is going to be a hot one.

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2021/08/13/whos-getting-a-new-codex-in-2021-find-out-with-our-road-map-for-warhammer-40000/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Article&utm_campaign=Codex+roadmap+-+here%27s+roughly+when+Templars,+Orks,+etc+are+coming&fbclid=IwAR0PUWUc9C-B3XAxQgV_W_PEhM3piZdzQgtTFiGkHDBDpGXjrNgcDvOe-YY

NOVEMBER!!!!

Ooof. So far away. Ok. November.  We can deal with that.

Ok so it's a whole codex. I'm guessing that means an entire overhaul.

Stratagems

Relics

Warlord Traits

New/revamped Hymns

Revamped Knights of Sigismund?

Successor Chapters/Traits?

Datasheets for all the named characters

Datasheets for Crusader squads and Sword Brethren

Crusade rules

anything else?

Edited by 9x19 Parabellum

Earlier this week, you met the fancy new Emperor’s Champion, and we promised there would be more to come. Codex Supplement: Black Templars will be marching forth in November – and the Emperor’s Champion is bringing reinforcements. Hold onto your purity seals, this is going to be a hot one.

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2021/08/13/whos-getting-a-new-codex-in-2021-find-out-with-our-road-map-for-warhammer-40000/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Article&utm_campaign=Codex+roadmap+-+here%27s+roughly+when+Templars,+Orks,+etc+are+coming&fbclid=IwAR0PUWUc9C-B3XAxQgV_W_PEhM3piZdzQgtTFiGkHDBDpGXjrNgcDvOe-YY

NOVEMBER!!!!

Fabulous. The Ork codex is releasing in September, and the Beast Snagga launch box was July - so it's perfectly reasonable for a black Templar launch box to be in September..