Black Templar Teaser and Rumors

Acebaur

Anyone else miffed that Grimmy is a bit to closely posed like the new EC? Enough with the holding up the weapons in display already. I know we'll be seeing some amazing conversions in the months to come, buuuuut - I had a high bar for this one. Is it nitpicky, at this point - with all we're getting, to be bummed it's just some STOCK pistol like every other one out there?

Honestly, both the generic marshal and Grimmy could have had even just a simple cross on the pistols. I mean they got the chain, that gives it some unique flair.

Faith is its own reward! We're going to end up with more unique stuff than any other chapter! :biggrin.:

For a while anyway. I don't expect it to last too very long. 

But its all good. We have been neglected for very long, and now its the opposite.

And maybe GW might even revisit us again, if these release does well. Get a repulsor crusader going? :P

The reveals just keep coming and this one is the best so far!

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2021/09/28/get-a-black-templars-coin-and-miniature-in-store-and-youll-be-shackling-swords-to-your-wrist-in-no-time/

Our very own coin!! :tongue.:

In all seriousness though, pre order this weekend with the coin being available from the 2nd?

Whats that "coin" thing. I dont get this. Why should I have it, is it just for cellecting, needied in game or hanging on the wall?

btw... the one sword brother, the Marshal and the High Marshal are crazy fantastic. As the Cenbites.

A Repulsor Crusader you say, how very interesting...

SerpentineImpureHagfish-size_restricted.

Was planning such a model anyways,... as always. Rules be damned.  

The coin thing is, as I understand it, a thing to make folks who like that order direct from GW. other then that I have no further understanding of the use or the reason on why they exist. So guessing it's for hanging on the wall/collectors bit.

Edited by Eberious

The reveals just keep coming and this one is the best so far!

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2021/09/28/get-a-black-templars-coin-and-miniature-in-store-and-youll-be-shackling-swords-to-your-wrist-in-no-time/

Our very own coin!! :P

In all seriousness though, pre order this weekend with the coin being available from the 2nd?

Preorders for this weekend have already been revealed. Hoping for next.

Hey can you please link where the pre-order date has been revealed? I can't find anything about the actual date and don't want to miss my chance of getting this box!

As in preorders for the other stuff that's coming for this weekend - it doesn't include the BT box. No one in the know has revealed the actual date yet.

So good! I have the metal version of this but never painted it. New version looks great in this pose, these proportions and with this detail

Edit: it’s kind of a relief to see this ‘nostalgia build’ option as I didn’t really like the sword pose

Edited by JAG Templar

What a time to be a templar. 

Saw a random video title on youtube i think it was, where the question asked was "Who should be next chapter to get the Templar treatment"

It's good to be on top for a little while after so long :biggrin.:

PRAISE BE!

Wow our old upgrade sprue is no longer available on line.

That went fast.

That happens all the time, they do it on a run, it sells out, comes back later. I'm not expecting it to die completely, because plastic sprues are pretty cheap to make and sell well. As long as GW sell oldmarines, have rules for firstborn crusaders, and pictures of them in books, they kind of need to offer that box.