Black Templar Teaser and Rumors

Acebaur

I mentioned the Multi Melta a couple months back when Valrak mentioned the veichle upgrade sprue.

See, I was really unsure there. Getting hard to keep track how far back it was that you heard something sometimes

Regardless. I think there's enough very specific details that I would trust the rest. A lot of fraters on the main board will hope that this particular rumor round up is a fraud, because it spelled doom for AT, but I think the BT parts can probably be trusted.

Most of it was reposted from the quickly deleted rumors that had been posted days prior too, it seems.

Regardless, I only wanted to call to attention the BT parts. They have been all correct so far, so I'm thinking we may see CC loaded Sword brother kit with options for making another marshal. And I'm all about that.

It's all in jest!

I'll add to it however, on reflection, I'm sorry, it was mean and unnecessary, and I apologise to you for it Krieg, someone did something similar to me on this forum not long ago, and I know how much it wound me up, and that person never even acknowledged that it could have done so, so I apologise for my unnecessary comment. It was out of line.

Edited by Brother Adelard

Skimmed it, seemed to mostly consolidate the official word and revealed things. Which is fine and dandy, a conservative take is a prudent one. My point is you needen't worry. Grimaldus and more still is coming.

Reminds me, we did have a rumor engine a while back of a shackled skeleton. We've seen a few ones since, but none of them have actually been the one teased (with the W on the forehead)

:cussing hell, am I in the BT subforum?

Kudos Adelard respectable attitude we should all take a page from your book.

I've resolved to be more like Sword Brother Lucerne. His positive, good humoured attitude in Godblight is much more engaging than the moody angry Templar stereotypes.

It's all in jest!

I'll add to it however, on reflection, I'm sorry, it was mean and unnecessary, and I apologise to you for it Krieg, someone did something similar to me on this forum not long ago, and I know how much it wound me up, and that person never even acknowledged that it could have done so, so I apologise for my unnecessary comment. It was out of line.

I appreciate, man. Thank you, absolutely accepted. It was yet another such remark I got on this forum after voicing my concernes, sorry for snapping back at ya.

+ CRUSADE FIST BUMP +

Edited by Reclusiarch Krieg

I've resolved to be more like Sword Brother Lucerne. His positive, good humoured attitude in Godblight is much more engaging than the moody angry Templar stereotypes.

He plays a greater role in "gate of bones" too. Seems to become a important character in the future.

Has anybody else noticed the 5-11 initiates 4-8 neos and a sb?

Adding up to max 8 neos and 12 marines in a new crusader squad...

Or am I misreading?

That means the squad size is 10-20, not sure what the problem is?

Well, I personally would've liked to be able to use a squad of just 5 given my MSU tendencies (which is also the meta tendency these days especially for troops), but other than that it indeed makes sense.

Am I weird for wanting to scrape the wings off the neophytes for that plain black armor look?

Maybe even classic marine helms instead of bare faces?

Can't wait for the silly load-outs on the SB squad and see how much this changes the game.

I have never liked full marine helmets on neohpytes. it just looks wrong. Tempestus scions helmets or others, sure could work. but not marine ones. just no.

That said, if the recent detailed rumors are to be believed, it sounded like there would be the option to have a neophyte holding a helmet.... unless that's suggesting he's holding a holy relic for someone, that'll be interesting to see

Heck, Might even wanna give some (bare) stormcast heads a try, they're marginally smaller than marine heads? Even bare marine heads look weird on scout bodies as they're so large.

That said, the new scouts are probably a tad taller so that might be less of an issue.

gaah just need to get my hands on the models so I can start fiddling with options already 

Or am I misreading?

The initiate?SB to neo amount is not equal anymore.

The older 10/10 squad used to have 10 inits and 10 neo's. Tis 20 man squad has less neo's. meaning I believe we have the first SM squad with more than 10 primaris marines.

Or am I misreading?

The initiate?SB to neo amount is not equal anymore.

The older 10/10 squad used to have 10 inits and 10 neo's. Tis 20 man squad has less neo's. meaning I believe we have the first SM squad with more than 10 primaris marines.

Are you meaning Black Templars are going to get the first primaris squad which would eat full max shots from blast weapons? Woah, that is an awesome achievement.

He plays a greater role in "gate of bones" too. Seems to become a important character in the future.

We have seen him now as both an unnumbered son of Dorn and a Sword Brother of the Black Templars, I hope we get more books to show the journey between the two.