What are you getting?

templargdt

Army set, Grim & Helbrecht, 2x Sword Brethren. Possibly upgrade sprue at some point. Anything beyond the army set will have to wait 'til new year though, for budget reasons. No shortage of things to paint in the meanwhile.

Edited by tvih

Not being too interested in gaming, maybe the LE book - mostly for the cover - and the upgrade kit for the cool relics (alas, the inclusion of shotguns will probably elevate the price). Seeing how Firstborn were treated, it appears that I'll remain a grumpy dwarf-marine collector after all. The new models are okayish, with some being better than others (particularly Sword Bros and Helbrecht or Cenos) but, luckily for my wallet, they didn't blow me away like the Sisters of Battle did.

Upgrade sprue, one or two boxes of sword brethren, helbrecht and grimaldus. Already got the box set on pre order with some bladeguard for the free sergeant. If they have the mega release bundle might be tempted to get it.

Edit: Almost forgot about the castellen

Edited by ChargingSoll

Will take me some time, a box a month at best, but after the launch box which I have I'll be getting helbrecht, grimaldus, at least 3 crusader squads to get 2x full strength units and all the sword brethren I can get my hands on

I pre-ordered the launch set, and as for planned purchases in the future:

- 2x Sword Brethren kits

- 1x upgrade kit

- Helbrecht and Grimaldus

- 3rd ed. callback Castellan

- 1x combat patrol box

I'm getting the combat patrol because it includes a crusader squad & another upgrade kit, both of which I planned on getting more of anyway. Plus, I can use the intercessors bodies to add additional poses to my crusader squads in order to ensure there aren't any duplicates within a given squad. I've already begun to snap some arms off of a fair few unpainted Intercessors (of both the choppy and shooty variety) to give chained weapons upon the release of the kits.

Edited by Mmmmm Napalm

Everything. Enough sword brethren boxes to do all relevant elites choices. (3-6 boxes at the very least). Most C:SM entries are dead to me.

The launch box, and a box of Bladeguard to start with.

My primaris collection currently consists of 3 intercessors, 2 reivers and a lieutenant. (Models, not squads!). I have a few easy-build and a couple of magazine characters kicking around too, waiting for the Sword Brethren kit to land.

This release is finally going to start my collection growing again, but I hereby vow that the pile of shame shall not grow while a new model is still grey plastic!

Edited by Marshal Mattias

For now, just the launch box despite it being overpriced for its contents (hence getting it via an indie retailer).

And that isn't going to get touched before I complete 1000 points of painted Firstborn Black Templars which will allow me to start using the supplement while I gradually paint and add the Primaris releases to it.

Not too sure yet. Army box arrived this afternoon, which is great. It does mean the CP box looks less appealing as I already have a Marshall, a couple of unpainted impulsors and don't need the Intercessors. I could potentially see a case for buying one CP box with a discount, as I'll want several upgrade sprues.

So probably: Helbrecht, Grimaldus and a fair few crusader and sword brethren boxes.

Launch box

2x Combat patrol

Helbrecht

Grimaldus

Sword Brethren

Wish my launch box shipment wasn’t delayed, but so it goes! Crusade will be launched against treacherous Clan Raukaan soon enough.

Well, I grabbed my Launch Box from my FLGS (technically not the one I ordered, but he ordered it on the Saturday the pre-order came out, so I just grabbed one of the boxes he got for store stock :lol:). 

I ordered some Bladeguard and the Honoured of the Chapter (the Indomitus 3 Character, Bladeguard and Eradicator sprue). Will likely also get the Combat Patrol when it comes out along with Helbrecht and Grimaldus :yes:

And Castellan Chonkius as well