What are you getting?

templargdt

My launch box isn't arriving until Thursday.  Disappointed.

Mine's hopefully at some point next week as well. Not that I don't have a million of models to work in the meanwhile, but I'm not the most patient at waiting for orders to arrive :P

Some delays GW end meant I didn’t get mine on time either. Bit disappointed as it’s rare I’m excited enough about a release to actually plan a trip to the store for release day. Never mind, far more important things going on in the world to worry about it. Does anyone thing we will be getting the main release in one hit soon? Looks as if we are to expect the following:

Codex

Cards

Combat patrol

Marshall

Castellan

Emperors champion

Grimaldus

Helbrecht

Repackaged firstborn upgrades?

Repackaged firstborn sword brethren?

Primaris upgrades

Crusader squad

Sword brethren

Wouldn't expect these to be repackaged. Retirement for sure. They haven't had sheet since 6th

Fair point, I hope they dont get squatted and are still available direct only as they’re still great models.

Wouldn't expect these to be repackaged. Retirement for sure. They haven't had sheet since 6th

TECHENICALLY they are part Crusader Squad datasneet. And also Psuedo Sheet in Vigilus

Luckily I have my two sets of the old SB, not that I've ever fielded the other five on the table because I never get around to painting them :tongue.:

Funnily enough it seems I'm currently most enthusiastic about getting the Redemptor from the army set, because I got a nice idea for posing/basing it and want to see if it's feasible!

Edited by tvih

Luckily I have my two sets of the old SB, not that I've ever fielded the other five on the table because I never get around to painting them :tongue.:

Funnily enough it seems I'm currently most enthusiastic about getting the Redemptor from the army set, because I got a nice idea for posing/basing it and want to see if it's feasible!

The legs have reasonable posability, the issue is the arms need cutting to aim in any arc other than directly forwards.

The legs have reasonable posability, the issue is the arms need cutting to aim in any arc other than directly forwards.

Yeah. I've made a CF Redemptor which I posed, but this would be slightly more ambitious yet. Only way to know for sure is to try with the model and all appropriate... decor... in place.

Have to say I really REALLY hate how the Marshal figure has no helmeted option and just has one bare head and one half "gas-mask" head. Luckily the Primaris Crusades box has an extra helmeted head but its still annoying. I HATE un-helmeted figures and avoid them whenever possible.

Agreed, brother. I need to locate suitable helmets for my neophytes, for this exact reason.

Have to say I really REALLY hate how the Marshal figure has no helmeted option and just has one bare head and one half "gas-mask" head. Luckily the Primaris Crusades box has an extra helmeted head but its still annoying. I HATE un-helmeted figures and avoid them whenever possible.

In one of the older rulesets (mabe a chapter approved) for themed play there was this environmental rule that dished out 1 hit every round to all models without any form of helmet/rebreather ect due to some form of pollution/poisenous atmosphere.

After the main rule I believe there was this catchy phrase: "and also to your nifty unhelmeted space marine commander" :teehee:

:biggrin.: :biggrin.:

I'll pick up Helbrecht for sure. Probably another Crusader squad to max the blob out.

Not overly fussed on Grimaldus (model or rules), so may swerve that for a while unless I am going for a complete collection.

A Sword Brethren unit will probably run with Helbrecht in an Impulsor with Melta.

Question is where I then manage to fit in my Primaris Chaplain on Bike, Outriders, Bladeguard and Apothecary into my list!

Dang!

Sgt Cactus I was ordering alongside the BT stuff has 180 days delivery and the lunchbox has a 15 days delivery....

So guessing my stuff arrives in 15 or 180 days :down: :verymad: :sad.:

same exact situation. Annoying bit is, on the conditions for sergeant castus, it is said that they should send him sepperately moving forward for orders 8/10 moving forward

so contact them about it why you order hasn't been split

Dang!

Sgt Cactus I was ordering alongside the BT stuff has 180 days delivery and the lunchbox has a 15 days delivery....

So guessing my stuff arrives in 15 or 180 days :down: :verymad: :sad.:

same exact situation. Annoying bit is, on the conditions for sergeant castus, it is said that they should send him sepperately moving forward for orders 8/10 moving forward

so contact them about it why you order hasn't been split

I did that exact thing today and am awaiting an answer. In the order confirmation that they sent, it even says that it is to be shipped within 6 work days.

It's a bit funny, even with how supposedly (relatively) little I'm supposed to be buying and thus keep this a "mixed" Primaris/Firstborn force, I realize I could already make 2k Primaris list for BT with the planned purchases and existing BGV & AI & Outrider models + Impulsor. Somehow I always keep forgetting just how few models you can actually have in a 2k marine army these days. Not that the list would be particularly balanced, with just the Impulsor and Redemptor for vehicles and little heavy long range firepower, but possible nonetheless.

I've had the same problem Reinhard. Got it sorted now, so I'll just have to wait

I need to ask here, has the order in fact been shipped in your case? or is someone on it, but it hasn't been shipped yet?

Someone is on it, but it hasn't shipped yet.

I've had the same problem Reinhard. Got it sorted now, so I'll just have to wait

I need to ask here, has the order in fact been shipped in your case? or is someone on it, but it hasn't been shipped yet?

Someone is on it, but it hasn't shipped yet.

A bit concerning that it'd take so much time just to give a go ahead to send an order you'd otherwise have all the bits for.... My guess is, they kept sending the available stock, so we got overlooked since the order wasn't split.

I've taken steps to aquire the box by other means. I won't cry rivers if i end up with 2. Hope that's unneccessary wworry mongering on my part and everyone gets their box soon.