Future Liber projects - Fourth poll: space and time

Kelborn

Placing, timeline and worlds  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Honestly while possible, I think that is a bit much for starting relatively small and building up.

I think that is a good reminder that we are intentionally starting small, and must keep that in mind moving forwards

I think that it is good that Ocean is one of the favorites because it is easy to build situations that force small battles. (Islands, docks, caverns, etc)

Apologies for being so quiet these recent days.

Yesterday was my sons birthday and I was distracted. ;)

I'll review the results and come back to you!

Seems Ecclisiarchy have begun to share the third place togheter with Knight world - any suggestions on how the Ecclisiarchy classification could manifest? Extra points if it's combined with hive, ocean or knight concepts

Easy answer: The planet's inhabitants are especially devout. Maybe they're the descendants of crusaders who conquered the world in the time between the Great Scouring (when worship of the Emperor became commonplace) and Goge Vandire's downfall (when the very idea of the Ecclesiarchy launching a crusade, became illegal)- granting the organization a larger-than-expected influence over the planet, one another powerful organization- the AdMech in the case of hive and Knight worlds, as the manufactories providing employment to a hive world's inhabitants, and Knights, are useless without the Magi's support- balances out?

After reviewing the latest results, we've decided to do a new poll to narrow it further down. This one will be reviewed on this Saturday!

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/372121-future-liber-projects-flash-poll-defining-the-world/

Edited by Kelborn